Chrissy Amphlett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
R.I.P the queen of aussie rock. Ahh the memories of seeing the Divinyls at Dee Why hotel and video clips at night clubs like Didi's , Harbord Diggers, The Steyne Hotel, getting pissed as a youth and rocking to the aussie rock tunes. What a sad loss today for an amazing talent and a unique aussie rock sound.

Bones ill let you take this one.

It is sad though

Hard rocking and hard living lady. Saw them at Selinas in the mid 80's, certainly put on a good show. Must have been a tough last few years for her.

mickqld said:
R.I.P the queen of aussie rock. Ahh the memories of seeing the Divinyls at Dee Why hotel

I saw her there. Dressed in a school uniform she was pure raunch on stage. And I can't forget Doc swinging from the rafters there as well. They were all high energy performances.

Big loss.

What a double kick to the head.

Had MS, then was diagnosed with cancer...and couldn't get chemo because of the....MS

Never saw her live but a trailblazer for sure.

ManlyBacker said:
mickqld said:
R.I.P the queen of aussie rock. Ahh the memories of seeing the Divinyls at Dee Why hotel

I saw her there. Dressed in a school uniform she was pure raunch on stage. And I can't forget Doc swinging from the rafters there as well. They were all high energy performances.

Those were the days/nights , some of which I cant remember. Geez that place was pumping with live bands back in those days.

Absolute legend on stage. Had the pleasure of seeing the Divinyls at The Governors Pleasure at The Rocks. Amazing gig highlighted by Crissy peeing on stage. Not the most attractive look but she was one sexy chick.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6