[Resurrected] Chris Sandow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
as i said in another thread he only plays well when he is due for a contract so if you signed him on a 1 year contract you would get the best out of him, but give him 2 or more years & you will get what parra have had for the last 3 years

I'm not saying he's what we need at Manly but if you look at his early career at Souths he was a cracker of a player. When he was fat, gambling and battling personal demons of course he was rubbish.
Last year he started getting back to form and is doing okay this year. As @mozgrame said, credit where it's due. I always admire the little players as it takes guts for them to run on week in week out against behemoths like the Burgi.

I'm not saying he's what we need at Manly but if you look at his early career at Souths he was a cracker of a player. When he was fat, gambling and battling personal demons of course he was rubbish.
Last year he started getting back to form and is doing okay this year. As @mozgrame said, credit where it's due. I always admire the little players as it takes guts for them to run on week in week out against behemoths like the Burgi.
He was ordinary in round 2 against the dogs round 3 against the warriors . Two good games do not make a season feathered friends

Are we though? We're "interested" in everyone but don't seem to be doing much signing...

Jeez you blokes kick and buck about nothing. No wonder you all spaz out over news paper stories. Who said anything about him coming here?? A troll....and you all carry on like.....

10 big likes to @niccipops for reading and understanding the original post. @:D

Jeez you blokes kick and buck about nothing. No wonder you all spaz out over news paper stories. Who said anything about him coming here?? A troll....and you all carry on like.....

10 big likes to @niccipops for reading and understanding the original post. @:D

Well you gave me no choice but to like that one @mozgrame :D

Nah, he had a good one against us. But that'll do him for the year. The warriors showed all that is wrong in Sandows game. I suspect that might have been what Luke was alluding too. (Not that I wasn't hoping for Sandow to jump up and clock that :swear: Luke).:mad:
He had a death in the family mate when he played the warriors, give him a break.
He played well last night and he played well against us!

Yeah I can't believe he had a **** game after his Aunty died!
Anyway he's just resigned with the eels so there goes that fairly tail.
My comments relate to his whole career not just the Warriors game.:rolleyes:
Sandow was given the option to stand down for the game, he chose to play so has to accept the criticism.@:cool:

The fairy tale of Sandow to Manly was in the Media's head - no Manly Supporter wanted him at our Club :cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6