Chris Lawrence is Better Than Jamie Lyon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well thats according to Rothfields top 50 players.

I dont mind his list, but thats a clear error.

Oh Todd Carneys better than him too.

bob dylan said:

bob i reckon you can come up with a better top 50 than Rothfield .

I actually think Chris Lawrence is a pretty good player, not as good as Killer yet, but with a few more seasons under his belt I think he will end up one of the better centres in the game.

BOZO said:
bob dylan said:

bob i reckon you can come up with a better top 50 than Rothfield .

No doubt about it, I can assure you Slater wont be No 1. And Ballin and Matai will make the list too.

Seriously how can Farah be 13 and Ballin not be in the top 50.

OK, here is he start of my list,

1. Lyon
2. G Stewart
3. B Stewart
4 Foran
5 Watmough
6 DCE
7 TRex
8 Ballin
9 Matai

Rothfield is a clown and a poor deluded Shark supporter. And I'm not a Lawrence fan. He's had enough years to get into a rep team (without the support of Sheens). Easily injured.

Lawrence is fast there is no doubts about it, so he has that raw athletic ability. But he is made of tissue paper. If the tigpies get 20 games out of him they will be surprised

Killer is the best centre in the game ... but when he retires, if Chris Lawrence is his replacement I won't complain one bit.

Fingers crossed Lawrence stays fit this year. If he does he's my first NSW centre picked.

Lawrence is a strike player, who if uninjured will battle the Barba, Stewarts & Merritts for top tryscorer in 2012.
Lyon is world class & everything he does is pure quality - lawrence needs to improve his defence by 30% - kicking game be 100% - & ability to set up his wingers by 80% to be mentioned in the same breath.
In time will be in the top 3-4 centres but never meet Lyons lofty standards.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4