Chris ****ing Baily

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
If you ever saw a guy that didn't fit, will never fit and is a complete waste of space it's him.

If he's what we've got to rely on in the semi's, god help us.

Re: Chris f**king Baily

We wont make it if he is in our top 17 next week the Dogs will win

He is not in my top 17 but he is not the reason we are losing games. 

there is something internally that is preventing this team from playing to their full potential.
1. Bailey - it is clear he doesnt have the full respect of the players
2. Graham Lowe - what the **** has he done since he came to the club?? At the very least he should have a pen :)
3. Hasler - said he was never a career coach (is he having thoughts of giving it up)
4. Injuries - need i say more, with Snake and Wolf we'd probably be in the top 4

We shouldn't have to get to the last round to realise that Bailey isn't good enough. I think we all agree on that. Jo Gulavau played very well and should be in his spot. Jamie Burher was also impressive. Farrar was terrific. T-Rex was good whenever he touched the ball - but we needed him desperately in the second half and he didn't get involved unfortunately.
TH is too slow. So, we must try something new.
1. If Hoppa is fit bring him on to the wing, and give T-Rex a shot at playing lock
2. DCE in for TH at half
3. Jo for Bailey
Hope that the inuries are not too serious.

While I don't think Bailey (poor bugger at least deserves to get his name spelled right) would figure in our top 17, you can hadly blame him for not being injured. If we had all our troops he would probably not be playing NRL but the fact is we don't.

Utility Player link said:
While I don't think Bailey (poor bugger at least deserves to get his name spelled right) would figure in our top 17, you can hadly blame him for not being injured. If we had all our troops he would probably not be playing NRL but the fact is we don't.

Personally I think that right now we can blame Bailey for everything - if he cared about Manly he'd resign. ;)

Utility Player link said:

I think he came in on reasonably big money and that's the only reason he gets a run.  If he isn't good enough for our top team, why did we buy him?

And then persist with it for so long?

Fair dinkum, you lose a guy like Rodney who had built himself into the cornerstone of our pack; who makes a lot of tackles and hit ups without errors and you replace him with a guy that's done nothing in three seasons and never will.  

Surely his many, many chances have expired and it's time to try something new.

We bought Bailey to be a 5/8, but he wasn't quick or skilful enough. So he's been given a utility role.
I don;t blame the initial recruitment but I am disappointed that Des keeps picking him.
I'm sure he is trying . . . but he has long tried the patients of fans.

I agree but we are stuck with him short term and if Lussick is injured who do you replace Rodney with?

He was bought as a 5/8th from memory but has developed into a poor mans Willow.  

Willow may not have made a break but he never let us down.
I'd have Joe and Buhrer in his place.

Volley link said:
He's ordinary, but I can't finger him for the loss.

Mate I can't pin the loss on him either, but I did I wouldn't finger him for it!

[quote author=Barry Hyland link=topic=184915.msg288333#msg288333 date=1283070131]
We shouldn't have to get to the last round to realise that Bailey isn't good enough. I think we all agree on that. Jo Gulavau played very well and should be in his spot. Jamie Burher was also impressive. Farrar was terrific. T-Rex was good whenever he touched the ball - but we needed him desperately in the second half and he didn't get involved unfortunately.
TH is too slow. So, we must try something new.
1. If Hoppa is fit bring him on to the wing, and give T-Rex a shot at playing lock
2. DCE in for TH at half
3. Jo for Bailey
Hope that the inuries are not too serious.

Don't agree with those positional changes raised, but do agree with you about Gulavau, for he really showed some grunt up front today. Pity that it has taken 25 weeks!!

I'd like to see seu seu off the bench - we need some additional creativity at times - not bagging Ballin he gives 100% - it'd just be nice to see a bit more of a running game for 10 min @ the end of each 1/2

Unfortunately Des sees his own mistake in buying Bailey, therefore we'll get our money's worth even if he isn't up to it.

Look at poor old Cuthbo - bought by Sharkies and has spent most of his year playing park footy - hardly worth $200k running around in Park footy.

Des won't have any of that wasted money. Des intends getting every pound of flesh from Bailey even if it's only as a utility off the bench.

Nice of him to own his mistakes but unuseable in our Top 17.

Gazza link said:
3. Hasler - said he was never a career coach (is he having thoughts of giving it up)

I recall Hasler saying exactly the opposite when he started saying he would like to emulate Wayne Bennett and be at the one club for nearly 20 years.

With Rodney injured and Glenn Stewart being suspended, good ol bails will be in the starting side again.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4