Chris Bailey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Just looking at the replay of the Newcastle Warriors game.  Bailey is playing a blinder.  Apparently scored 6 tries in the last seven games according to Wiz.  Excellent defense.

Agreed, looks a good buy.

Smith will do what he does though, stick him on the bench or in Reggies to "punish" him.

Is a good buy, good defender and has some ability with the hands

BK put us onto a winner with Perry and i reckon they would have sought his advice here as well

Yep,

Chris Bailey is the best available option going around at 6.

I'm very glad we got him. I think he'll be the perfect foil for Orford.

Canteen Worker link said:
I love the fact that we keep getting Brian Smith cast-offs!!!

We are still getting parras as well - now we have two breeding grounds  :)

Brian  Smith -The Man  who said  Feleti Mateo  was not good  enough for  first grade , hmmm  didnt  he say  the same about Willie Tonga  too..

Stevie link said:
Brian  Smith -The Man  who said  Feleti Mateo  was not good  enough for  first grade , hmmm  didnt  he say  the same about Willie Tonga  too..

And Jarrod Hayne.

Flip link said:
[quote author=Stevie link=topic=177593.msg185982#msg185982 date=1212448080]

And Jarrod Hayne.
[/quote]

The guy shows a lot of credibility then doesn't he......pft...NOT !!!

Considering the amount of tries he's scored the last few games he's been named on the interchange this weekend.Is this payback by smith or something even fox teams commentary was suprised.

Ryan link said:
Yet look at what he did to players like Newton, Perry and Abraham.

Newton and Perry were hardly pulling their weight.

They were both guilty of feeling "cosy" at newcastle and were both under the assumption their positions wouldn't ever be questioned.... til Brian smith turned up and good on him.

Abraham barely played a game for the knights as he was always injured. He's also getting long in the tooth when you look at the average age of the knights now.

Reynoldson... well he's just crap!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7