Chris Bailey and Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canteen Worker link said:
Not quite right Mata. Both wanted to play on, on more money than Manly was prepared to pay.

Very right.  They had delusions of grandeur and we weren't prepared to pay the bill. 

I remember when Bozo scored a try against Manly (when he was playing for the chooks) It really hurt as I was a wee young lad.

eggson said:
The one thing that plays in my mind about Williams is that he only left Parra for the massive Manly offer.  That's fine especially where he was at the time, but i just hope that in 3 years time he doesn't leave us only for a return to the Eels or some other massive million dollar deal (unless it's ours)

Hope you start posting Lotto numbers soon - your premonition was spot on :dodgy:

MadMarcus said:
fLIP said:
Chris Bailey looks like a Jamie Lyon type player

Worst post ever?

Hahahahaha most outrageous post of all time. Chris Bailey should not ever be mentioned in the same galaxy as the immortal J lyon.

fLIP said:
Chris Bailey looks like a Jamie Lyon type player, only he has the ability to run the gaps closer to the ruck. He's got a good pass but he's not likley to put many into gaps.

Oh dear...

It just goes to show that all recruits should be given some time....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6