Chris Bailey added to Prime Ministers XIII

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Chris Bailey added to Prime Ministers XIII
Written by: ARL Media
Sep 17, 2010 4:37pm

Manly Sea Eagles utility Chris Bailey has today been called into the ARL Prime Minister's XIII after his Sea Eagles team mate Jason King was ruled out through injury.

An updated team list is below:

2010 ARL Prime Minister's XIII (in alphabetical order)

Player  Club

Chris Bailey  Manly Sea Eagles

Matthew Bowen North Queensland Cowboys

Luke Douglas Cronulla Sharks

Michael Ennis Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Blake Ferguson Cronulla Sharks

Matt Gillett Brisbane Broncos

Micheal Luck Warriors

James Maloney Warriors

Tim Mannah Parramatta Eels

Jarrod Mullen Newcastle Knights

Corey Parker Brisbane Broncos (c)

Chris Sandow South Sydney Rabbitohs

Ben Smith Parramatta Eels

Kade Snowden Cronulla Sharks

David Taylor South Sydney Rabbitohs

Willie Tonga North Queensland Cowboys

Akuila Uate Newcastle Knights

Tony Williams Manly Sea Eagles

LOL This time it's true. It take back everything I said about it being a gee up. Congrats to Chris are in order. Will he really play front row in place of King?

I hope the fools who gave this clown a 3 year contract have not included bonuses in his contract for rep footy

Cheers Joe

SER  ;D... well i stick by what i said in the B.S thread, i thought it was real back then ..

SeaEagleRock8...
It was true last week too when I posted it. Note at the bottom of the original post I wrote - Source: NSWRL
I would never have dreamed up anything this ridiculous myself. haha

Well its not really a team of superstars....You wouldnt even call it a 3rd rate team.

But yeah it sghouldnt be classified a rep honours.

Gillard has no idea. Ive said that before

If you believe that Gillard picked that team, I am Spiderman!!! If Gillard was picking the team, Barry Hall, Brad Johnstone and Brian Lake would be playing!!!

CW - anyone who something about RL couldn't pick Bailey in a rep team

Jokes CW...jokes.

She cant pick her own front bench let alone a RL team

Mark Ashton link said:
SeaEagleRock8...
It was true last week too when I posted it. Note at the bottom of the original post I wrote - Source: NSWRL
I would never have dreamed up anything this ridiculous myself. haha
Fair enough, although at that time my suspicions were aroused (!) so I did a quick google of a number of sites, including NSWRL and found zip. Hence my conclusion...
Next time you post anything that is on face value unlikely (for example, if you read that Martians have landed), kindly reference your source or post the link etc to save us from being so cruelly tricked  :)

Joe Kramer link said:
I hope the fools who gave this clown a 3 year contract have not included bonuses in his contract for rep footy

Cheers Joe

Brave man calling Grant Mayer a fool on here !! :p

The Wheel link said:
CW - anyone who something about RL couldn't pick Bailey in a rep team

So if Laurie Daley is still a selector Bailey still has a shot at getting a run in the NSW origin side.  Craig Field probably shouldn't give up yet either.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Joe Kramer link=topic=185419.msg296480#msg296480 date=1285031590]

Cheers Joe

Brave man calling Grant Mayer a fool on here !! :p
[/quote]

With non-PC observations like that, it's no wonder your smite count's fast overtaking DSM5, Kiwi.  :)  Mind you, on current trends he's soon to be canonised.

One third of the team from Cowboys and Sharks.  Say no more.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4