Chokers v Scum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where did all these Parochial Storm supporters come from. I wonder were they the same ones that left the merchandise on the steps of the Melbourne Storms offices. WHat an absolute bunch of fair weather Band wagon riders. What annoys me even more is that everone is talking like they would have won all the comps anyway if they didnt cheat. Hello they were in 4 GF's and won 2 and i can guarentee if they had a million of talent lost in 07 they would have been smashed. They are cheats and as far as i'm concerned until Slater and Smith are out of that club they will remain cheats.

conanu said:
Where did all these Parochial Storm supporters come from. I wonder were they the same ones that left the merchandise on the steps of the Melbourne Storms offices. WHat an absolute bunch of fair weather Band wagon riders. What annoys me even more is that everone is talking like they would have won all the comps anyway if they didnt cheat. Hello they were in 4 GF's and won 2 and i can guarentee if they had a million of talent lost in 07 they would have been smashed. They are cheats and as far as i'm concerned until Slater and Smith are out of that club they will remain cheats.

The thing i got from your post was the level of distaste and hatred that you have for the storm, and without using 1 swear word at all.

Great effort.

TokyoEagle said:
conanu said:

The thing i got from your post was the level of distaste and hatred that you have for the storm, and without using 1 swear word at all.

Great effort.

Cheers Tokyo, Yeah i really hate them dont I. I think its because i see them as the only hurdle between us winning another premiership and also getting some cash from the Minor Premiership also.

conanu said:
TokyoEagle said:
conanu said:

Great effort.

Cheers Tokyo, Yeah i really hate them dont I. I think its because i see them as the only hurdle between us winning another premiership and also getting some cash from the Minor Premiership also.

The minor premiership seems to be gone at this stage after their win tonight. Not to worry, we do our best work during the finals from further down the pecking order.

the mauler said:
Our forwards break even with storm pack, which they should easily, our backline will carve the scum. 13+ next week, they've got nothin!

I love your positivity but we will need to have our best game of the year to beat the Storm next week, and i don't think it will be 13+ if we do win. The Dragons defense made the Storms attack look less potent then it it really is imo. If we beat the Storm i think we can take the premiership.

Utility Player said:
conanu said:
Storm cheat in so many ways, Bellamy and the Storm are against diversity
They should really play in white hoods :)

Enjoying a few last night conanu ?

Coincidentally, check out Melbourne's new logo -

053e6f80.jpg

Why wasn't Slaters late hit after the first try was scored penalized, it was high, and late - the try was already scored, what was he trying to achieve.

Bad sportsmanship.

I think Melbourne will get us next week, they will get a full week to prepare to play against us whilst we only have 5 days.

Ceagle said:
I think Melbourne will get us next week, they will get a full week to prepare to play against us whilst we only have 5 days.

If we are good enough we'll get them, simple as that....6 days or 5 days..makes no difference

Can Dragons lose their last two games, hope so especially if it meant they missed out on the top 8

The one thing that keeps nagging away at me with us is that we got mashed by St morgue and quite frankly they can't beat time with a stick at the moment. Doesn't really give me with a lot of confidence in our abilities to match the top teams. Beaten by Souths, Cowboys, Tigers, Storm and Goons. We beat a very weakened Bonkos and Cowgirls at brookie and a lot of scrappy wins against teams not really in the running. It really reminds me of 2007 now. We were good but not good enough to win a GF.

I'm very confident that we'll beat the Drizzle next week but that doesn't mean anything come GF day. We beat them at Brookie in 2007 late in the season.

mickqld said:
I'm very confident that we'll beat the Drizzle next week but that doesn't mean anything come GF day. We beat them at Brookie in 2007 late in the season.

... and we beat them last year.
Melbourne 2011 are a long way from their quality teams of the past. They are beatable on any ground.

I know exactly what you are talking about Mick but i have been waiting for the last two rounds against the Scum and Broncos to see if we can go up a gear. If we can win these two games my confidence will be fully restored in a premiership in 2011. I still think Foran and DCE need a few more years to reach their best, the fact they are going this well already is a great sign for the next few years!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6