Choc's excuses

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gifty's weight loss has made him innefective when the going is tough.

He has run an average of 15m in the first half and 57m per game this year.

All he is doing there is tackling and passing - he is the new Willo

Yeah the early release means 4 years. And three games into year one he's admitted he's not up to scratch. Ouch.

Difference between Choc and Gifty is that Gift realised he's older and needs to be in top shape to be effective. So he lost kilos to get more mobile and agile. Choc just thought being Choc is enough even though he's 31 with a million miles on the clock. If he just thinks he can do what he's always done as he gets older and still be effective Parra are in for a long FOUR years.
No that's a VERY LONG FOUR YEARS.

I don't wish injury on any players, opposition or not, but if the Eels felt they were getting a bargain at $950k a year they are very sadly wrong.

Twatnow is well past his best, and will only get worse and more likely to be injured as the years roll on , he will be 35 by the time he hangs up the boots and at $950k per annum will be eating up massive cap for little return.

Sucked in Slimes

Yeah the early release means 4 years. And three games into year one he's admitted he's not up to scratch. Ouch.

Difference between Choc and Gifty is that Gift realised he's older and needs to be in top shape to be effective. So he lost kilos to get more mobile and agile. Choc just thought being Choc is enough even though he's 31 with a million miles on the clock. If he just thinks he can do what he's always done as he gets older and still be effective Parra are in for a long FOUR years.

You mean all that cosmetic surgery he had done in the off season only makes him LOOK younger (and more like a sleestak from "Land of the Lost")? It doesn't actually make him younger? Why did nobody explain this to Choc before he had the procedures done?

Note: A sleestak for reference

6300931929_68fe04191c.jpg

Gifty's weight loss has made him innefective when the going is tough.

He has run an average of 15m in the first half and 57m per game this year.

All he is doing there is tackling and passing - he is the new Willo
New Hindy

Gifty has been great for souffs, I've watched a couple of games, and while he doesn't make a lot of metres, his defence and ball playing skills are excellent. In hindsight we should of kept Gift and got rid of whatmouth.

As someone else said I think choc was the bait for foran. If the eels got stuck with choc and no foran for the next 4 years they would be absolutely spewing.

Gifty has been great for souffs, I've watched a couple of games, and while he doesn't make a lot of metres, his defence and ball playing skills are excellent. In hindsight we should of kept Gift and got rid of whatmouth.
Probably would've, if Choc had been off contract at the same time. Choc and his reported big back ended paydays were as much to blame for Glenn's situation as any other theory bandied about.

I have said all along that we wouldn't miss Choc. I think I was the happiest person on this forum when he announced his decision to go to the Eels. I have no doubt that him being at the Eels was a factor in Foran signing but it still remains a fact that Foran is not worth $1.2m.

I do believe, however, that DCE was worth a million a season. We will miss him big time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6