Choc to carry injury all season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Channel nine news last night reported that choc will carry a rib injury all season.

Knowing choc, that wont hold him back.

i assume its the one he sustained in the trial.

This is not good news at all. Plus, the fact everyone knows, he will always be targeted. Rib injuries are very painful.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
This is not good news at all. Plus, the fact everyone knows, he will always be targeted. Rib injuries are very painful.

Exactly. Why give every opposition something to target? Curious announcement.

Rex said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Exactly. Why give every opposition something to target? Curious announcement.
Exactly Rex,I was thinking the same,why let the whole footy world know

Maybe it's a version of rope a dope... his real injury might be a knee, so he wants them to tackle his midsection all year!

As long as his heart muscles remain strong - unlike She-Rex who snapped his last season - Choc will give total commitment. This year he may not have to do as much work, with plenty of backrow back-up.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2