Choc takes on Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thats ****ed i read the same article elsewhere this morning. It didnt mention foran at all. See the spin these scumbags put on things!!!

napper 100% correct, same quotes from Watmough, but they spin it to sound like new information. it is an old article with a big negative spin on it.

Dan79 said:
napper 100% correct, same quotes from Watmough, but they spin it to sound like new information. it is an old article with a big negative spin on it.

Thats crazy i cant beleive that. the quotes were plural this morning im sure " depends if they want to keep playong with their mates" etc...

sportal doesnt get many big interviews, they rely on taking other peoples news, and rewriting it as there own. I know a guy that works for theroar. It is the same story there.

The only information you can gleam from this article and the original is that Watmough is loyal to the club, and that in his mind they have a strong bond between the players. In his opinion.... Should read to be positive news story. Not to worry

Yeah Watmough - an angry menzies. I love the guys passion and loyalty. 2012 co captain would benefit both him and manly i think.

Now he is angry as well as mid-quoted

What is quoted this morning
"And they'd have to look at their mate in the eye and then say to them they're going to leave for a member of the coaching staff."

The more I hear Choc talk the more I think he is our next captain. Can we have 3 captains next year?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6