Choc out of form

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well Foz is now headed to Ogdenville or North Haverbrook. Sucks to be him.

Lyle has conned him good.
Parra bears a striking resemblence

9f10_06_der_monorail_von_ogdenville.jpg

Watmough has destroyed my cheering for him with his attitude on the way out.

However I thought around 2009 he was in superb form. I think that was when he was known as the 'DNA Freak', he used to run HARD at the line and was a real handful.

I watched watmough since he was a reserve grader, and he clearly plays his best footy IF HE DOESN'T TRY TO THINK :)

If he's thinking, he's doing dumb things like passing, fumbling the play the ball etc. He needs to switch his brain off and play on instinct.

He will continue to spiral downwards in form if Arthur gives him ideas and lets him try to think.
A bit like one F. Gump? He wasn't a smart man either.

Glenn was a bigger loss, but given his injuries over the past seasons i can see why it probably isn't noticed as much.

No I think Choc's right up to form at the moment. Dumb passes, dumb penalties, cross field crab running.

He seems to have bulked up and thus slowed down as his arms are too short to pass the ball across his pumped up chest.:confused:

Good riddance, no longer our problem and it was he who forced Manly to release him in 2015 :cool:

How long before Doesn'tmatta check the Dali-Arthur's win-loss record and figure out it's terrible.
He is supposed to be the guru of defence . . yet the Gold Coke Titans scored 26 points in the second half to nil!

If Arthur gets the sack and that is a very real possibility the way they are going with the club elections coming up and one faction wanting Daniel Andreson reinstated choc maybe on the outer.

He was bought to be the eels Ben Kennedy on massive money and he has been awful. He is probably been one of their worst players.

Everyone can read his crablike runs. When did he think that he was a ball player? Watching him trying to throw those passes has me rolling around on the floor.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6