Choc out of form

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
sorry mate, but couldn't give a flying :swear: about him anymore.
unless its a story that belongs on jerry springer & than i might be a little curious

they guy struggles to clap, let alone catch a ball

unless its a story that belongs on jerry springer & than i might be a little curious
Understand - I just think it's quite funny. This is the second one of these after 6 weeks. And it was interesting to read that Choc seemed to think his success at Manly would just materialise at Parramatta. I mean the guy is pretty dumb but this is a whole new level...

Oh Yeh, you must care....you took the time to respond! woowoowoowoowoo!

#lamestoverusedrebuttleever!

:giggle:

jerry, jerry, jerry!

But um yeah...err....smarter, not harder. Might be worth watching his next few games lolcough

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Choc story in the Telecrap today with Brad Arthur telling him to work smarter not harder.

Choc and smarter..? Maybe this is why everyone loves BA. Obviously a comedian!
Wait until Foran gets there and sooks about the quality of Players around him - karma for the Dalai :rofl:

Last edited:
:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Choc story in the Telecrap today with Brad Arthur telling him to work smarter not harder.

Choc and smarter..? Maybe this is why everyone loves BA. Obviously a comedian!
Choc is doing his best. It takes years of practice to aspire to become a mediocre player. Keep wearing the whinging worm colours for a bit longer and it will be a sinch.

its called getting older...
Exactly.

You are a has been watmough so get used to not being able to play the way you used to as your body is stuffed.

It is called playing one season too long or in poarramatta's case three or four seasons too long.

Understand - I just think it's quite funny. This is the second one of these after 6 weeks. And it was interesting to read that Choc seemed to think his success at Manly would just materialise at Parramatta. I mean the guy is pretty dumb but this is a whole new level...
Oh yeah, he is as dumb as dog ****. I am finding myself watching the Eels play more this year than I ever have just so I can enjoy watching him drop the ball and run sideways for another team.

Last edited:
Choc was a warrior in the second row for Manly for a decade. I won't forget that.

However.....

What Speels fans are now seeing is what we've known about him for years. Good player, great runner of the football, but has a nasty habit of dropped balls and pushed passes. The difference is that in the Manly teams he has played with over the past 10 years, when he's had bad games others have generally been good enough to pick up the slack. Parra-doesn't-matta doesn't have that level of players so every mistake he makes is magnified.

The only real difference I see in Choc's play now is that he's wearing blue and gold. Plus he's getting older, slower and his body isn't recovering from injuries as quick as it once did.

Choc was a warrior in the second row for Manly for a decade. I won't forget that.

However.....

What Speels fans are now seeing is what we've known about him for years. Good player, great runner of the football, but has a nasty habit of dropped balls and pushed passes. The difference is that in the Manly teams he has played with over the past 10 years, when he's had bad games others have generally been good enough to pick up the slack. Parra-doesn't-matta doesn't have that level of players so every mistake he makes is magnified.

The only real difference I see in Choc's play now is that he's wearing blue and gold. Plus he's getting older, slower and his body isn't recovering from injuries as quick as it once did.

Which are all reasons why I'm glad Parra are paying him for what, three more years after this? Holy **** thats a bad deal...

However.....

^
This.

Watmough has played as good as he ever will again & has been on the decline for the past 2 seasons - he still adds desire to his team & his quick play the balls (when he doesn't drop them) have been the biggest loss to Manly in 2015. The decision to let him go was not the issue - its the fact we lack a lively replacement who gives similar effect to this footy team & NO - Mason is doing ok, but not that type of player.

Watmough has played as good as he ever will again & has been on the decline for the past 2 seasons - he still adds desire to his team & his quick play the balls (when he doesn't drop them) have been the biggest loss to Manly in 2015. The decision to let him go was not the issue - its the fact we lack a lively replacement who gives similar effect to this footy team & NO - Mason is doing ok, but not that type of player.
I personally think his best season was BK's last in 2007. After that its been a marginal decline each year with others stepping up. 2007 Choc was amazing.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2