Choc on Nein

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't mistake disharmony towards the club, for rumblings amongst the playing group. It seems that the players are comfortable as a group (hence out position on the ladder), but are not happy with club management.

Two different things.

Peter C said:
bones said:
IMO, the players are taking the piss with some of the things they're saying, and then laughing amongst themselves at the stories which result.
Snake's dislike of the media is well known, and he is very good friends with Choc and Matai. I just can't see how the team could play as well as they have been if there was any player disharmony.
Well if there is disharmony to the extent that is being reported, can you imagine how we would be going if everything is hunky dory?.
No disharmony at the Sharks though.
The sharks are so happy they are drinking Rothfields piss and celebrating this years wooden spoon :D

Ralphie said:
I disagree with just about everything in this thread.

Choc is an absolute genius!!!!!

He knows the Manly club thrives and wins Premierships in the face of this sort of adversity so he is feeding it to ensure the "backs to the wall" mentality stays right through to the full time whistle on GF day.

Absolute GENIUS!!!!!!

well maybe Choc might be able to win us premierships all alone in 10 years time , saying that give him the keys to the front door of the club and let him negotiate all the contracts for his mates...

have you ever heard " never bite the hand that feeds you "

- I dont think anyone here has said or feels Choc hasnt done wonders for the club he has been great no doubt ,However I never heard Menzies or Tooves ( or anyone else ) at their time at the club as a player discuss the club with negativity in a public eye !!!

hence - its obvious his comments have bothered , US THE MANLY FANS !!

Everyone is talking about Rugby League's image and perceptions, no punches etc......

I would just like a player to say this one day (I'm sure a lot think it)......

I signed a contract in good faith and a contract is as good as my word. I signed it believing it protected my future for the length of that contract and I will honour it in the last year as I did in my first, as I expect my club will.

Wouldn't he be a good role model?

It goes both ways.

The 12 Parra Players with Contracts last year, and probably dozens more this year from across the NRL, who have been told 'to look around' :cool:

It should not be in the Media, but it is, so lets not feed the frenzy :sleepy:

As mentioned there is still no link to the interview that has upset plenty of Manly supporters. It's now a ghost-vid. Could the club have taken action against it being replayed?
It certainly appears that ol' Choc has stirred the pot.
I would love to be able to make my own judgement on this by viewing it.
I wonder if the powers at the club think he was out of line and would they communicate this to him?
I certainly hope we smash the dragqueens so we can regain the positive Manly vibe. It's unlike us to feel negatively towards our players.

BOZO said:
Choc was playing his heart out with a torn bicep for us and he has maroon blood running through his veins . This post is a disgrace . Take the bloody thing off !!!

Who made you king?

RiverEagle said:
BOZO said:
Moops said:
BOZO said:
Choc was playing his heart out with a torn bicep for us and he has maroon blood running through his veins . This post is a disgrace . Take the bloody thing off !!!

Who made you king?
You can if you want too lol :)

KING BOZO has a nice ring to it, too.

We're all bozo's (or clowns) half the time here anyway!

:cool:
Birds of a feather stick together :)
God bless the Mighty Sea eagles and all the loyal Manly supporters !!!

ManlyMit said:
Reports now that Watmough is in discussions for a 2 year extension.

Link:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sport-confidential-bad-boys-sequel-as-cronulla-sharks-eye-halfback-robert-lui/story-fni3fbgz-1226992697927?from=public_rss

(Snippet from article) "We mentioned a few weeks back how Anthony Watmough had sounded out Eels coach Brad Arthur, amid his disenchantment with Manly management for failing to re-sign Glenn Stewart.

The latest mail suggests Parramatta is willing to buy-out a large chunk of Watmough’s heavily back-ended deal for next year, which is worth $970,000.

But Manly coach Geoff Toovey is adamant that no players will be released early and has commenced negotiations with Watmough’s management for a two-year extension."

Article also says Wolfman is linked to Roosters next year.

That is complete and utter bull****. Watmoughs salary is going down 50k next year and half of that quoted. Take that as gospel you news limited cock suckers.

I know that as fact.

Actually..less than half that quoted if I have to be specific. Seehow much news limited lie. If someone posts me a link to the fool who wrote that article, ill write him directly, and demand an apology fir his bs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4