Choc n Lyon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
That was a game made for choc if ever there was one. Why did craggy and Merton and bird and Lewis get in before him. Lyon would have killed them, Morris is an average centre.

Have to say, there was no point in selecting Buhrer. He had five minutes & did next to nothing. If Stuart wasn't prepared to give him a real run then he shouldn't have selected him. What makes it even harder to swallow is that Watmough was left out of the team, he would've excelled out there tonight.

Lyon has his reasons and I respect them. I have to travel for work for weeks at a time and have a family, I hate it. Lyon also seems to - but he has the choice to make a call not to be away, and he made the choice in favour of his family I support that

You wanna beat QLD then this team will do it.

1. Stewart
2. D Williams
3. Lyon
4. Hayne
5. Uate
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. King
9. Buhrer
10. Gallen
11. Choc
12. T Rex
13. Stewart

14. Tahmou
15. Kite
16. Rose
17. Lewis

I wasn't saying he should have been selected but that he would have killed them. Killer style.

Carney had a shocker. That happens with lots of blokes on debut though, if he does adjust then he could be a great Origin player. Stuart needs to stick with him for the series.

seaeagles4life said:
i dont think carney played any better than soward last year and thats saying something

Said the same thing. In fact i think Soward played better... and yes i'm aware that it stands out more when you're in a winning team (ala game 2) but I didn't sight Carney at all tonight. Hope he gets better.

Fluffy said:
2 changes is it

choc for creagh and buhrer for someone

Woods for Buhrer. NSW needs another front rower.
Definitely Choc for Creagh, but everybody bar Stuart knew this.

Lyon has made a smart decision to distance himself from origin. As good as he is he wouldn't make a difference. NSW just seem to make it hard for themselves.

Yep cray to go. choc in

a bigger forward in for buhrer, maybe fileti potatoe. luke lewis can cover hooking duties when farah is resting.

we are nearly there. no major changes are required except new refs

Brookvale said:
Yep cray to go. choc in

a bigger forward in for buhrer, maybe fileti potatoe. luke lewis can cover hooking duties when farah is resting.

we are nearly there. no major changes are required except new refs

This.

Bird was great, so was Lewis & Farah.
Ferris was cover for centres, 5/8, Lock, 2nd row, hooker - remember guys like Dessie had plenty of SOO caps for that reason.
QLD made a real effort to target Carney, give him another shot & he'll do the job - he's the best we've got unless we go back to Anasta.

StuBoot said:
Ferris was cover for centres, 5/8, Lock, 2nd row, hooker - remember guys like Dessie had plenty of SOO caps for that reason.
QLD made a real effort to target Carney, give him another shot & he'll do the job - he's the best we've got unless we go back to Anasta.

Anasta? Geez u must've given yourself a hammering last night. Lol....

the mauler said:
StuBoot said:

Anasta? Geez u must've given yourself a hammering last night. Lol....

I wasn't suggesting we go back to Anasta. Just pointing out that there's no one else.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4