Choc for Captain ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Is it time for a new team Captain

• Yes it's time for Choc to be team captain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No keep Ox there

• Or someone else like Jamie Lyon ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
No, not yet.  He is playing great footy so why burdon him with the captaincy.  Dumb idea.  

Next year maybe, can't take the captaincy off Orford after he's been captain for so long, he'd crack the ****s.

DSM5 link said:
Really? and take his ball and go home?  That'd be good.

Come on DSM% it's a month to the finals. I don't have a problem with his captaincy anyway, it's his poor options that give me the ****s and there's no point in taking the captaincy off him and probably making him play worse.

he cant captain from the Sunshine Coast (orford that is), which is where that imposter should be.

as for Choc, he is our only player playing conistently as well, as Garts said it may burden him unduly. not worth the risk.

and he needs an off season to learn to count to 13 anyway :)

Didn't we have this poll about a week or so ago?

Why put more pressure on him unnecessarily? Clearly the role he currently has is seeing him play the best football I think i've nearly ever seen from a 2nd rower. Why change something thats already working like it is?

Jethro link said:
Didn't we have this poll about a week or so ago?

Looking through the older threads I found that I was correct. OneEyedEagle started a poll thread back on the 17th of July.

http://www.silvertails.net/forums/topic,181092.0/

it would be a very silly move to do anything to change the way he's playing or put him under any kind of pressure @ the moment - he's form at the moment is sensational.

my opinion has changed. well not really he still needs moe time like at least a year, but give it to him anyway, he was gutted in the post-match interview

I love Choc but I don't know if he has the right manner to deal with referees after dodgy decisions. He seems to have calmed down somewhat when it comes to aggression management, but what would have Choc done to Matt Ceccin during the Titans match? Probably punched him. I know I would have.

Maybe later on...  He still likes to give the refs a gobful and telling them the obvious (even though they need the help).  He'd get the bin every week!

Choc impresses me more and more every week. And it is not just from his being an attacking weapon. I don't think he is too far away from deserving this honour.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6