Choc Breaks his Silence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't know about you, but that gripping summary by OEE certainly brightened up my day!

Glad to see that Choc is doing *insert measure of success* at *whatever it is he's doing*. Well in.

He cracked a funny about how he was caught urinating in public and how he learnt from that mistake he said something like he missed the toilet and shouldn't have been crucified for that. You could see he was thinking that he was saying the wrong thing. mouth moves before the brain thinks.

He also spoke about the younger guys like Foran, Cherry-Evans and Will Hopoate how they have mentored him and kept him on the straight and narrow.

OneEyedEagle said:
He cracked a funny about how he was caught urinating in public and how he learnt from that mistake he said something like he missed the toilet and shouldn't have been crucified for that. You could see he was thinking that he was saying the wrong thing. mouth moves before the brain thinks.

He also spoke about the younger guys like Foran, Cherry-Evans and Will Hopoate how they have mentored him and kept him on the straight and narrow.

I love that moron alot lol

The Eagle said:
OneEyedEagle said:

I love that moron alot lol

Couldn't have put it better.

one of your best eagle.

had a second look at the final, and was hugely impressed with choc's up the guts running. dropped a couple of balls but also fielded a grubber miraculously.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2