Choc and his bulges.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A savvy club can get increased $ if they market their SOO players etc

DSM5 said:
Globaleagle, I thought that if one was picked, and then said no, you couldn't play for your club that weekend. I might be wrong though. If I'm right then there's a real reason for cap relief for the time that a player is injured in this extra game.

Oooooh... I think you're right there. Or is it if you say no medically then you can't play? Like the way soccer does it.

I guess I meant the players could say no and retire from rep footy like killer has done.

Coaches (and fans) have been on about this for years but still no compo for clubs for situations like t-rex. I doubt the IC will change the status quo.

Maybe I shouldn't type after midnight. Hopefully clear as mud.

Masked Eagle said:
clontaago said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
This is a huge risk in playing choc in a no contest game,we're 6 series origin games down they should can origin.
Besides who even remembers origin a week later, it's not worth injuring club players even afl no longer have an origin game.

AFL are re-introducing Origin next year.

State of Origin drew more than 4 million viewers for Game 1.

Your argument has no merit.

AFL aren't re-introducing Origin next year. They are toying with the idea of an all star game in the preseason, not an Origin contest.

I love Origin and love watching Manly players play in it. If Choc knows the risks and is willing to take them on I'll support him 100%. If it was a total duty of care on the doctors than collision sports like league wouldn't even exist.

Semantics.

All Star/Origin whatever you want to call it its a match putting the best players up against each other.

Bob, he bulge on the top of your neck is called your head. And probably no-one is interested...except maybe Cherry.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4