Choc and Glenn OUT !! who will replace them

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cletus, Rose's defense is suspect.  Not much lateral out of the big guy.  We'll need it today.

I choked on my cornflakes reading that this morning. Just the sort of news I needed when having the biggest bet on Manly for the whole year :(
That said, the Rorters are playing dreadful footie, especially in the forwards - so I still have faith.

According to Tim Gilbert on Sunday Roast, Mauro and Halfasanga are in, Orford to play and Robson to start at 5/8.

ManlyBacker link said:
I choked on my cornflakes reading that this morning. Just the sort of news I needed when having the biggest bet on Manly for the whole year :(
That said, the Rorters are playing dreadful footie, especially in the forwards - so I still have faith.

Well, I would have liked to know that Stewy and Choc were going to be out befor eI placed my bet too.

I'm still confident we can win but I need us to win by more than 6

Personally i think that Jack is a better man to replace Watmough Mata, he can run some very good lines at times and go closer to fulfilling Chocs usual role than Wells

Cuthbo can do that much better than Jack.  And Wells has a bit of ball playing ability that mirrors Glenn.

Jack is a worry in defense.  Lazy.

KE, They were all lazy today.  Our defense was atrocious and our attack not much better.  I'll be glad to see the back of Bell, he just won't pass the ball.  imo a try butched in the first half.

wwe wrestling coach link said:
Long time NRL supporter and forum reader first time poster but I'm ready to step in for Choc and Glenn.

What do I have to after the team you ask?
well my superior wrestling skills of course - none of that faggy Greco Roman wrestling crap those scumbags from the storm do, I'm talking high class sports entertainment grade wrestling, Brett Finch recons the game is dull, well it wont be so dull when I give little Willie the peoples elbow, and Brath is screaming to be frog splashed from the cross bar and I'm sure everyone will smile if I get a chance to do a atomic leg drop Mitchell Pearce.

The solution is simple Dessie give me a call

They should have given you a call, looks like they could have used you.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4