1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Choc 1 Tilse 0

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Eagles2nv, May 25, 2013.

1. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,412 / 35
    You take a swing at choc, you get what you deserve.

What a shiner below the eye.

2. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 40
    Tilse face looked sore

3. Pride

Pride Active Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    More credit to Choc to walk up to Tilse first after the siren and shake his hand too

4. Pittwater Legend

Pittwater Legend Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +780 / 28
    You can tell Watmough is pumped for Origin. That was a vicious and stinging set of punches he threw at Tilse.

It's funny that Tilse cops a massive black eye in the final seconds of the game and he only has himself to blame.

5. Eagle1963

Eagle1963 Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Hoping choc did not hurt his sore thumb any further on Tilse's face

6. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,361 / 111
    http://www.nrl.com/manly-run-over-raiders-in-nrl/tabid/10874/newsid/72512/default.aspx
    its right at the end. Matai's hit is at 3.21

7. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,843 / 103
    Very clever of Choc to provoke Tilse because it wound down the clock to our much deserved win.
    Is there another ground in Sydney that has witnessed more brawls than Brookie? There is certainly something in the Brookie air that you don;t get at any other ground. (or is it just the people I sit close to on the Hill?)

8. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,802 / 122
    Any idea what that was all about? Maybe one of those things that will just stay on the field...

9. Daddycool

Daddycool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +283 / 2
    He went in for an extra push after the tackle had been completed and Choc yelled at him. Tilse had been mouthing off earlier in the game and I think the realisation that the game was gone was too much to cope with. Nothing much in it.

10. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    I think Choc got one on the snoz for his troubles.

11. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    http://youtu.be/SiWbup3roLo

12. Andy 1972

Andy 1972 Active Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    The last bloke I would pick on the footy field is Choc! He looks like one bloke who handle himself in the biff if required. That mouse under Tilse eye shows he wore at least one good one.

Andy1972
    Manly Forever.

13. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,278 / 131
    Choc was in front of DCE when he kicked the into touch after the penalty.

Cannot believe that the refs didn't notice and award the raiders a penalty try.

14. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Choc objected to Matty knees being twisted after the tackle was completed.

They did smile and shake hands at the end of the game.

The highly entertaining aspect for me, was Skivi pulling Choc away from the fight :p

Which reminds me Ladies, the great Skivi strip in front of the Jane Try Stand, when he changed jerseys due to his bleeding out over the Silver Snake one. Lots of wolf whistles for that one from the crowd :heart:

15. KOMORI

KOMORI Born and bred an Eagle

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +3,269 / 53
    What suprised me most about that little bout is the fact that it got the attention it deserved from the on field officials. They calmed it down, awarded the penalty and that's the end of it. Perhaps being so close to the end of the game helped: but there was no massive knee-jerk reaction or "poor little jimmy won't want to play footy now" pandering to political correctness.

Also, great to see the boys smiling and shaking hands minutes later... IMHO that's what footy is about.... controlled aggression and honor on the field of battle, and what happens during the game is left there after the final whistle :D

Another thing: what about the massive hits from Shoulders and Papali!!! MEGA!! Perfect hammer time BOOOOOM! Both recipients showed their guts too, bouncing up and play on..... Great stuff :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,701 / 27
    Have some of that Tilse, I saw him giving it to Jamie Lyon when he made (rather embarrassing) slip up off the tap kick.

That alone deserves a good slapping!!

17. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Choc asked him if had been on any good panty raids lately