Choc 1 Tilse 0

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
More credit to Choc to walk up to Tilse first after the siren and shake his hand too

You can tell Watmough is pumped for Origin. That was a vicious and stinging set of punches he threw at Tilse.

It's funny that Tilse cops a massive black eye in the final seconds of the game and he only has himself to blame.

http://www.nrl.com/manly-run-over-raiders-in-nrl/tabid/10874/newsid/72512/default.aspx
its right at the end. Matai's hit is at 3.21

Very clever of Choc to provoke Tilse because it wound down the clock to our much deserved win.
Is there another ground in Sydney that has witnessed more brawls than Brookie? There is certainly something in the Brookie air that you don;t get at any other ground. (or is it just the people I sit close to on the Hill?)

Any idea what that was all about? Maybe one of those things that will just stay on the field...

He went in for an extra push after the tackle had been completed and Choc yelled at him. Tilse had been mouthing off earlier in the game and I think the realisation that the game was gone was too much to cope with. Nothing much in it.

The last bloke I would pick on the footy field is Choc! He looks like one bloke who handle himself in the biff if required. That mouse under Tilse eye shows he wore at least one good one.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Choc was in front of DCE when he kicked the into touch after the penalty.

Cannot believe that the refs didn't notice and award the raiders a penalty try.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Any idea what that was all about? Maybe one of those things that will just stay on the field...

Choc objected to Matty knees being twisted after the tackle was completed.

They did smile and shake hands at the end of the game.

The highly entertaining aspect for me, was Skivi pulling Choc away from the fight :p

Which reminds me Ladies, the great Skivi strip in front of the Jane Try Stand, when he changed jerseys due to his bleeding out over the Silver Snake one. Lots of wolf whistles for that one from the crowd :heart:

What suprised me most about that little bout is the fact that it got the attention it deserved from the on field officials. They calmed it down, awarded the penalty and that's the end of it. Perhaps being so close to the end of the game helped: but there was no massive knee-jerk reaction or "poor little jimmy won't want to play footy now" pandering to political correctness.

Also, great to see the boys smiling and shaking hands minutes later... IMHO that's what footy is about.... controlled aggression and honor on the field of battle, and what happens during the game is left there after the final whistle :D

Another thing: what about the massive hits from Shoulders and Papali!!! MEGA!! Perfect hammer time BOOOOOM! Both recipients showed their guts too, bouncing up and play on..... Great stuff :D

Have some of that Tilse, I saw him giving it to Jamie Lyon when he made (rather embarrassing) slip up off the tap kick.

That alone deserves a good slapping!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6