Childish

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
This forum has deteriorated to a new childish low.
Here's the thing.
We do live in a democracy and Des, plus Crusher are free to leave their jobs and go work elsewhere, as they have chosen to do.
People on here need to pull their heads in and respect other's decisions as regards their employment and their future's.
Des and Crusher owe MRLFC zip.

Hey Baz just want to apologize to you, you were correct about your crusher thread i`m sorry, i guess it was just bad timing true or not .. Once again mate i hope theres no hard feeling sorry..

Ive hated the des and crusher name calling. Some of my best mates are Muslims and quite frankly I find it embracing

Bazeagle RL is a tribal game and is built on passion. It's how they get the big bucks. Therefore when such things happen to a club, supporters that spend their hard earned on memberships etc....fire up.

Maybe rugby is better suited?

Good post Baz. Sad days for the club. What Byso says is true about Passion but it is no reason to suddenly defame those who have brought us two premierships in the past four years.

Agree 100%. Nobody can ever take away the 2 premierships that Des and his team helped deliver to us Many fans. Des has been Manly through and through but it looks like he got sick of all the politics and fighting and decided to move on to a fresh challenge. The same goes with Crusher. He was at Parra, moved to Manly for a fresh challenge and formed a great partnership with Des and now he is off once more.

Sure, be a passionate fan but show some respect and use your heads. I sure hope the players don't see any of this - if they had the same attitude, they may as well pack in in for 2012 now!

bazeagle said:
Here's the thing.
We do live in a democracy and Des, plus Crusher are free to leave their jobs and go work elsewhere, as they have chosen to do.
People on here need to pull their heads in and respect other's decisions as regards their employment and their future's.

At last some sense!

Right on baz, embarrassing behaviour by some of our fans. I was lucky enough to do an inservice with the club as an assistant to Donny in 2004. I was in the dressing room after a smashing at penrith park and I experienced the bad days thinking the 90's were just a dream. Des along with crusher, tooves and co made the team what it is today. Their legacy will carry on with tooves. Don't have to like the fact their leaving, but accept it. We'll be right.

Jerry1 said:
bazeagle said:
Here's the thing.

At last some sense!

You know this place is messed up when baz is the voice of reason!

jjai said:
Hey Baz just want to apologize to you, you were correct about your crusher thread i`m sorry, i guess it was just bad timing true or not .. Once again mate i hope theres no hard feeling sorry..

Hey jjai, all good. I was surprised when that Crusher thread got closed off. Not sure why that happened. Anyhow, onwards eh.

bazeagle said:
Here's the thing.
Exactly. Things happen, life moves on. The name calling and especially the jibes at both of these men's moral fabric has astounded me. They dragged us out of the gutter, instilled a siege mentality second to none, two premierships, but above all an ironclad belief in all of the players (on and off the field). Ppl can't just dismiss this with a wave of the hand, and a cheap insult. Onya Baz, I've been holding back on saying my bit. Des and Crusher will always be champions to me.

And Manly, the club, didn't do anything for Hasler and Cleal? Get a life. If Hasler had of stayed in the classroom he'd be nothing, and the same with Cleal. I think the fans have every right to be annoyed at these two mercenaries.

Yes but only if you accept a third party offer to move.

If you aren't good enough to attract that sort of offer, then you are true of heart & loyal to the cause.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2