Cheyse Blair

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
Besides the lack of experience in 1st grade, the only thing that I can pick him up on is his passing from dummy-half. Most of the dummy-half passes seem to be a little bit too flat and bordering on forward.

Cameron Smith and Isaac Luke approve :)

Back on topic however...

Cheyse has played... What... 5/6 A-Grade games with us? His positional play is sometimes a touch out, but that'll come with time: don't forget that when he's caught out well inside the touch line he's setting his defensive position off Skivvy inside him...

I like the way he brings the ball back and last night he wasn't at all afraid to get in and smash it up at the human sh*thouses playing in the forwards for the mutts: between Cheyse and Skiv we got some sets off to a great start in the second half last night!

Cheyse is a proven finisher: get him close he's sealing the deal: like Wolfie did in his heyday. Unlike Wolfie he can catch/defend against a high ball... This is bloody invaluable in today's game where the script tends to go 4 hit ups, one backline/2nd man move then bomb for your tall timber in the corners.

I can't give the kid enough wraps and am keen to see him more consistently next year. Plus... He's an ex Bilambil Jet. That means he's got a ton of heart, a pinch of magic and a streak of mongrel half a mile wide :)

KOMORI said:
Jethro said:
Besides the lack of experience in 1st grade, the only thing that I can pick him up on is his passing from dummy-half. Most of the dummy-half passes seem to be a little bit too flat and bordering on forward.

Cameron Smith and Isaac Luke approve :)

Back on topic however...

Cheyse has played... What... 5/6 A-Grade games with us? His positional play is sometimes a touch out, but that'll come with time: don't forget that when he's caught out well inside the touch line he's setting his defensive position off Skivvy inside him...

I like the way he brings the ball back and last night he wasn't at all afraid to get in and smash it up at the human sh*thouses playing in the forwards for the mutts: between Cheyse and Skiv we got some sets off to a great start in the second half last night!

Cheyse is a proven finisher: get him close he's sealing the deal: like Wolfie did in his heyday. Unlike Wolfie he can catch/defend against a high ball... This is bloody invaluable in today's game where the script tends to go 4 hit ups, one backline/2nd man move then bomb for your tall timber in the corners.

I can't give the kid enough wraps and am keen to see him more consistently next year. Plus... He's an ex Bilambil Jet. That means he's got a ton of heart, a pinch of magic and a streak of mongrel half a mile wide :)
He could be our next prop as he is big enough and better than some playing here, but is not a proper winger and does not have the speed of Wolfie or the athleticism, George Rose can score close as well.
The positions which need to be sorted are having proper fast wingers and some decent tough props some James Grahams and Sam Kasiano would be nice for next season

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4