Cheyse Blair gone!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly have some good signings to replace in Goodall and Satini who could earn a spot in the FG side in the future.

Nah his deal was up.

Farewell, our only player with a tramp stamp...

I know a lot of people didn't rate Cheyse Blair but I thought he had a lot of potential, but sadly didn't seem to live up to it.

I thought in 2014 he looked really solid and (to my mind) was ahead of Taufau in the wing department. But he just didn't seem to kick on this year.
There were a lot that agreed with you at the time and i think a lot of it was to do with the big athletic frame.......for me he was always a limited squad player

good luck to him though

I know a lot of people didn't rate Cheyse Blair but I thought he had a lot of potential, but sadly didn't seem to live up to it.

I thought in 2014 he looked really solid and (to my mind) was ahead of Taufau in the wing department. But he just didn't seem to kick on this year.
Yep, surely better than Wiliame yet he survives the axe.

Never threatened first grade again after his back injury (from memory he was in the forwards of ressies?)

"Cheyse is a great signing for the club, is versatility will add further depth to our squad and he has great size and speed," Storm football director Frank Ponissi said.

i think similar was said when it was announced that he was coming to manly

He will forever be a part of that terrible start to 2015...round 6 sitting in the grand stand at Pepper Stadium watching Williame and Blair fumble their way through the match with absolutely no enterprise will haunt me for years to come.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4