Cherry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE is going to miss Foran basically playing like a half in attacking field positions holding up the central defenders/sucking in edge central defenders and throwing second man or deeper passes to DCE giving him time and one on one space---on top of that doing his usual duties of playing as a 5/8 on the left.

Hopefully we see DCE take charge as of next year and play similar to the game earlier in the season against the Knights(i think so long ago) at home where he was playing in the front line taking control.(He has had it way too easy since he first came into first grade with all the class surrounding him and benefited financially as a result of this--- next year is when the pressure starts)

Lets hope we have some forwards to make it a more conducive environment to showcase DCE's obvious all round skillset.

Watched the game against the Raiders and watched DCE give the pass to snake to win the game. Suggest you watch the replay.
Just received a troll for supporting DCE...lol
Must be from a Titians supporters.

DCE is going to miss Foran basically playing like a half in attacking field positions holding up the central defenders/sucking in edge central defenders and throwing second man or deeper passes to DCE giving him time and one on one space---on top of that doing his usual duties of playing as a 5/8 on the left.

Hopefully we see DCE take charge as of next year and play similar to the game earlier in the season against the Knights(i think so long ago) at home where he was playing in the front line taking control.(He has had it way too easy since he first came into first grade with all the class surrounding him and benefited financially as a result of this--- next year is when the pressure starts)

Lets hope we have some forwards to make it a more conducive environment to showcase DCE's obvious all round skillset.
I think you will find once Forme gets an induction of what the whinger culture is, he will be the one missing DCE and co!

You forgot to mention match winner in the same sentence. Seriously pal all great players throw intercept plays in their career but he helped win the match at the death so its all ok!

Look at Killer in that game this time last year against Penrith that we stole at the death. Killer threw two intercept passes that led to tries that day. It can happen to the best as well.

Do we all remember one of the most famous intercept tries in test football.....when none other than current Canberra coach Ricky Stuart threw an intercept pass at Old Trafford on the 1990 Kangaroo tour that saw Paul Loughlin race 50m to score. That almost cost us The Ashes right there, but like Killer last year and Cherry earlier today, Stuart redeemed himself right at the end of that match and made an 80 metre run that ended up with Mal scoring and us winning.

It happens.

Last edited:
Manly had a an overlap when the pass was intercepted. If the pass had stuck Manly would have scored in the corner resulting in a 20 possibly 22 to nil lead. He saw the opportunity and went for it. Isn't that what you would expect from your play maker. Unfortunately, not every opportunity created will result in points but at least the effort and vision was there.

The biggest problem with the intercept is that without someone like Tommy in the team we really have no one who is quick enough to catch a runaway winger, especially one of Lee's pace. Lee made at least 10 metres on Hiku before he had gone 40 metres, at which point our chasers gave up knowing it was hopeless. DCE even ran past Peta.

Don't get me wrong, even though he is not a winger I have no problems with Peta playing on the wing in this current Manly team. He's very strong and hard to put down and that was seen when he managed to get an offload for Killer's second try. Surrounded by green jumpers who were all over him like a rash he had no rights to get that offload, but he was strong enough to stay alive in the tackle and pass to Killer. Other than possibly Jorge, Manu and Semi, not many other NRL wingers would have been able to do that. But the simple fact is that he really is the slowest winger in the NRL by a long way.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2