Cherry in Aust team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
DCE and the Stewart boys and Choc and T-REX into Australian Squad!
Go MANLY

Congrats to him, and he won't let anyone down but I kinda hoped he would have missed out for a few reasons. Mainly just so he can relax and enjoy the GF win, his head must be spinning like a top over what he's achieved in the last 12 months.

I can't see him getting a lot of game time, but if he's as smart as he appears to be he will take something away from training with some great players.

manlyfan76 said:
Sheens said he thought that Hoppa was un-available for selection :(

Hoppa clearly indicated his availability for selection in the press.

Says a lot about the thoroughness of Sheens.

Theres a few on this forum eating humble pie bout what they thought of DCE earlier this year. And also a few that said we couldn't win comp with our halves. The boys have had the last laugh. Well done to them and all the boys!

the mauler said:
Theres a few on this forum eating humble pie bout what they thought of DCE earlier this year. And also a few that said we couldn't win comp with our halves. The boys have had the last laugh. Well done to them and all the boys!

Well that settles it, I'm going to watch the Kangaroos VS Kiwis on the 16th. So who else is going? Where are all the Manly fans going to sit? Who would you cheer for, Australia with the Stewart Brothers, Choc, Trex and DCE or Kiwis with Foz and Matai?

the mauler said:
Theres a few on this forum eating humble pie bout what they thought of DCE earlier this year. And also a few that said we couldn't win comp with our halves. The boys have had the last laugh. Well done to them and all the boys
The few knockers here certainly weren't alone, none of the expert tipsters rated us and neither did the bookies.

To be fair i do not think a late season call up will do more than what he had already achieved re contract price

It's irrelevant anyway. You cannot win the comp without a great halfback. We are lucky enough to have one. We have to find the cash and, likely, let others go to stay under the cap.

On tour DCE will again prove himself better than Cronk. Better attacker, better organiser, better kicker, better defender.

Only variable is how quickly selectors can adjust their thinking to reality.

A joke Hoppa isnt in the side.

Matt Ballin also deserved to be in there too.

Robbo wouldnt be out of place either, and his goal kicker should of sealed his spot.

I can't believe they picked Robbie Farrah as the back up hooker, I am with you Bob, what does Matt need to do to get a run in the Australian side.

Gift has ruled himself out for personal reasons.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-grand-final-hero-glenn-stewart-to-miss-four-nations-tour/story-e6frexnr-1226158475295

I hope its nothing serious, maybe he needs some time off for an advanced hair 'yeah yeah' treatment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4