Cherry FRAUD evans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gotta agree. He's woefully out of form. Everything he did today was ****. I can handle kicks not coming off etc, but what strikes me is how rarely he now takes on the line, both through trying to run through it himself or going to the line and throwing a late pass. He's in danger of morphing into a Jamie Soward type player if he continues this way. Its been a while since I can recall him having a good game.

I agree DCE had a shocker today. But Thurston probably has 200+ games on DCE, its an unfair comparison.
I am sure if you went back 6-8 years there would be a few stinkers.

I agree with Ryan, Thurston almost always puts in when he has to. I doubt we'd ever see a performance like DCE from Thurston with the season on the line ..... and we wouldn't see Thurston smiling and laughing after a loss like that. He hurts when he loses.

You are too kind to him. There is no excuse, on a wet day, not to use the kick to tactical advantage. Parramatta's kicking was infinitly better than ours.
Agree, how many times did he kick it over the dead ball line?

Thurston is a great player but I have seen some shockers that he has played also. Don't be too hard on Cherry Evans guys as he is great for our game and is a fine player.He had a shocker today yes but our whole team has been up and down all year with a load of crap going down behind the scenes and you can bet we only know the half of it. It's not unusual for this to happen to a team and we are clearly not used to seeing our side suffer like this.Cherry Evans is only human and will no doubt lift his game.This is what happens to sides when **** goes down behind the scenes.We are no exception and we all need to understand this.He probably feels like **** and is fully aware of the situation.Lets not be the ones to kick him while he's down.We are bloody lucky to get this far.

I honestly thought Foran was worse today.

He went missing in defence, and apart from 1 run aided by pathetic defence, he was one of the many who can hang his head in shame.

His defence was good but by the time he got his kicking game in order (the cross field grubber that hit the post and the kick out to the wing that Tafua took his eyes off and Hopoate didn't even go for) we'd run out of luck and chances. And yes, he kicked the ball dead in goal a few times, but really, we should still be able to defend a seven-tackle set. Instead they just marched down field and scored tries.

Just dominated in the ruck - pure & simple...
If we swap our halves with theirs today - they win by 30....
They won the contact in defence & attack & with our pedestrian play the ball, Thurston would have looked 2nd rate.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
DCE is a good player but not a great yet. He has to learn to finish games and today was another example of him not doing that. He tried and played injured and showed lots of courage but he needs to think.about being more composed and not overdoing it.

DCE is a good player but not a great yet. He has to learn to finish games and today was another example of him not doing that. He tried and played injured and showed lots of courage but he needs to think.about being more composed and not overdoing it.
I totally agree mate, that's been the whole teams problem. We try to turn everything into magic gold and it just ain't happening as the other teams are reading us too easy instead of us settling down and hanging on to the ball and creating magic when the times right. This is something that needs to be coached into the side.We seem to go into every game playing the same style of footy without structure.

Can someone please charge cherry Evans with impersonating somebody who looks like a million dollar player.
He is a disgrace. What has he done since taking the cash?
Behave yourself.

Well, this is a Sea Eagles forum, and we just got beaten by one of the worst teams in the comp, and he's our highest paid players.

You NEVER see these pedestrian performances out of Thurston, and DCE earns more than him.

you need to watch Thurston play more then. Bad games he has and often enough

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4