Cherry-Evans makes emerging origin squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Captain of the Gate

Reserve Grader
Wayne Bennet has selected his emerging origin camp including one Daly Cherry-Evans, not bad for a bloke who is yet to make his debut. He is among some decent company in the camp. Good sign for Manly. Here is the full list

2011 QAS EMERGING ORIGIN SQUAD

Ben BARBA (Canterbury Bulldogs)
Daniel VIDOT (Canberra Raiders)
Jharal YOW YEH (Brisbane Broncos)
Dane NIELSEN (Melbourne Storm)
Justin O’NEILL (Melbourne Storm)
Daly CHERRY-EVANS (Manly Sea Eagles)
Robert LUI (Wests Tigers)
Martin KENNEDY (Sydney Roosters)
Jake FRIEND (Sydney Roosters)
Matt BELL (Penrith Panthers)
Matt GILLETT (Brisbane Broncos)
Ben TE’O (Brisbane Broncos)
Ben LOWE (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
William ZILLMAN (Gold Coast Titans)

I'm going to have faith. DCE took out the Courier-Mail Best & Fairest as well as the Carbine Club Rookie of the Year. Is Jake Friend going to do a Carney? - doubt it. The Bongo players and some others are pretty established so it means that there is plenty of pressure for DCE to step up.

only time will tell how good DCE will be in 1st grade...
seems to have good wraps on him tho

He looks the goods,just needs some battle hardening.Lets hope he knows how to pay back loyalty unlike the other bloke,and hangs around.

I do believe that his 'offense' was in NSW and thus, if he were to be awarded a custodial sentence, it would be served in NSW, probably Silverwater.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4