Cherry-Evans and Foran receive ''best offer'' from Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You ignored the main points.

No seriously, I agree with you that by comparison to the "average income" the general public get paid, they are paid well, different set of risks and much shorter work life.

You ignored the main points.

No seriously, I agree with you that by comparison to the "average income" the general public get paid, they are paid well, different set of risks and much shorter work life.
Maybe they should get there head around that they have a work life after football also.

The game is professional now. Not a good example.

That said, no point discussing this with you.

When I can't buy a premiership ring on eBay I agree money will be irrelevant.

Was this Manly's best offer to DCE and Foran??? If both players leave next year as reported, the Manly board will have a lot of explaining to do to the supporters and the club. To lose two young players of this calibre will not be able to be replaced in these crucial positions. Heads should roll if this occurs!!!

The bleeding obvious is to assume this is just about money. Yes its a factor but their are deeper reasons for this and when all the emotions die down the club has to explain to the fans why there has been such a melt down amongst the senior playing group

i don't want to see the Silvertails demise and I would ask that you all get together and start asking questions as to why your players are doing a line up on the wrong side of the front door. Yes, you have a few of ours, but do we miss them? Sure, you have been riding on past glory. Wake up or it will just be a memory. This is not a dig, I have loved to hate Manly all of my long life, but only in respect to the challenge. I need something to look forward to and that my friends will start next week. Our year will get better through better planning. Where do you think you will be next year. Imagine a wooden spoon, I can see it coming for you and it may only be a few years away:)

i don't want to see the Silvertails demise and I would ask that you all get together and start asking questions as to why your players are doing a line up on the wrong side of the front door. Yes, you have a few of ours, but do we miss them? Sure, you have been riding on past glory. Wake up or it will just be a memory. This is not a dig, I have loved to hate Manly all of my long life, but only in respect to the challenge. I need something to look forward to and that my friends will start next week. Our year will get better through better planning. Where do you think you will be next year. Imagine a wooden spoon, I can see it coming for you and it may only be a few years away:)

Haha the attempt of trolls are so pathetic. I have seen better drop kicks from Sandow on this forum lately. You havent missed the former Parra players we have? We have won so many finals with those players and you have more wooden spoons than Gordon Ramsay.

I loved watching Wolfman and Lyon score in grand finals. Hows Lussick going? Hoppa had a blinder did he? You can take a former coach of ours and a few of our players but you cant buy our culture. There is a reason why we dont have a wooden spoon mate. Still think we will finish above Parramatta.

We may go through a rebuilding phase but we will be back stronger than ever. Our future was over when Orford left.......

You have gained Watmough but lost Hayne.. i know who will win more games out of those two. Good luck.........

I do appreciate the laughs though its been great. Keep it up.

How many wooden spoons is that again, did I read 16?

Oh and how many for the mighty Eagles ZERO!!
Haha the attempt of trolls are so pathetic. I have seen better drop kicks from Sandow on this forum lately. You havent missed the former Parra players we have? We have won so many finals with those players and you have more wooden spoons than Gordon Ramsay.

I loved watching Wolfman and Lyon score in grand finals. Hows Lussick going? Hoppa had a blinder did he? You can take a former coach of ours and a few of our players but you cant buy our culture. There is a reason why we dont have a wooden spoon mate. Still think we will finish above Parramatta.

We may go through a rebuilding phase but we will be back stronger than ever. Our future was over when Orford left.......

You have gained Watmough but lost Hayne.. i know who will win more games out of those two. Good luck.........

I do appreciate the laughs though its been great. Keep it up.
Well Kaza, as I said, it's not a dig. I've said here a few times, on other posts, I have been open about who I am. I will say again the eels site has welcomed other team supporters. Now I asked this question on my last post. If you don't want me here, I'm happy to go. However, if you want a bit of friendly footy banter, I'm happy to stay and have a bit of fun. You blokes can judge, just say the word and I'm gone.

Well Kaza, as I said, it's not a dig. I've said here a few times, on other posts, I have been open about who I am. I will say again the eels site has welcomed other team supporters. Now I asked this question on my last post. If you don't want me here, I'm happy to go. However, if you want a bit of friendly footy banter, I'm happy to stay and have a bit of fun. You blokes can judge, just say the word and I'm gone.

Nah Drop Bear is playing fair , so far!!

Just be careful not to Trott out the old Brett Stewart furphy, we all get VERY angry when that happens , just ask your mate Slime.

Thank you Mark. No interest in rolling out old news and Slime as you know him, isn't a bad bloke when you get to know him:). I'll leave the vote option open for any of you, fair enough? Now you blokes better get moving on DCE. We want a decent first game next week, not your team not wanting to upset their new boss's.

i dont want you to leave. I am not that prescious. I just thought you could lift your game with your banter ;) ( i was giving back )

i dont want you to leave. I am not that prescious. I just thought you could lift your game with your banter ;) ( i was giving back )
Thanks Kaza. I'm taking small steps here, but happy to raise the banter level when we win next week:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4