Cherry-Evans and Foran receive ''best offer'' from Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Buzz epitomizes everything that is wrong with the Sharks. Hate him all you want, but it doesn't take away that he is the Sharkies number one supporter.

As fans we can't do anything about that, Kevin. As I said, most hate him. Don't forget he used to be a Saints fan first but jumped ship. That gives you a pretty good indication of what the bloke is like.

It's unfortunate but again, there's nothing me or any other Shark's fan can do about it. The guy is a deadset grub. Then again all the so-called League 'journos' at the Telegraph are.

Sharks to nab Cherry, Foran to stay.....says a MWTS mate of mine who claims he spoke to DCE himself.

As long as we keep one of them I will be happy. I was probably leaning towards DCE over Foran but that was probably due to all the press about Foran not being happy etc.

This whole process has been so disrespectful. As a member I dont want to see images of our star half at another clubs HQ.

His manager Orr also stated that he has another club to see before a decision is made. Every question was a leading one and not one about that he actually might re-sign with the club.

There is zero tact over this, I just want this done DCE make your frigging mind up!

Last edited:
This crap of the parading of under current contract players at other clubs for all to see HAS to stop.

Fair dinkum, as a member I'm disgusted in his flagrant display and regardless of what happens now he's lost to me, to be honest I couldnt care if he plays or not in 2015.

This negotiating of contracts 18 months to 24 months out is just bull****!!

This crap of the parading of under current contract players at other clubs for all to see HAS to stop.

Fair dinkum, as a member I'm disgusted in his flagrant display and regardless of what happens now he's lost to me, to be honest I couldnt care if he plays or not in 2015.

This negotiating of contracts 18 months to 24 months out is just bull****!!

Contracts expire on 31/10 so it's only eight months out mate. I get your point though but I don't know what the answer is. Maybe do what the AFL does and leave it all until after the season.

Hopefully we won't have to wait long for DCE to make up his mind. Although not directly quoted in the latest article, Orr mentioned that he was expecting DCE "to make a decision on his future by the end of the week." Lets see if this eventuates....

Contracts expire on 31/10 so it's only eight months out mate. I get your point though but I don't know what the answer is. Maybe do what the AFL does and leave it all until after the season.

This has been going on now for 18 months already , enough is enough!!

This has been going on now for 18 months already , enough is enough!!

Are you like me Mark, and this **** is completely killing off the enjoyment and excitement of the season. If we hear DCE is going to The Sharks or Foran The Eels, I won't watch this year. I adore the club, I love the team - everything about it (even if I DO complain) - but I just won't pay money to Bounty Hunters looking for the next kill.

Are you like me Mark, and this **** is completely killing off the enjoyment and excitement of the season. If we hear DCE is going to The Sharks or Foran The Eels, I won't watch this year. I adore the club, I love the team - everything about it (even if I DO complain) - but I just won't pay money to Bounty Hunters looking for the next kill.

@Ryan , nailed it one buddy. I can live with players moving on, but this three ring circus , that's been a circus for 12 months or more is largely due to DCE, we all talked about cutting the Cancer that was Watamouth, well I'm starting to think the next Cancer is this " I'm going to the highest bidder regardless" mercenary.

It's really stifled my enjoyment of another season that's just 10 days away.

Its a very provocative time for our fans.

Seeing these guys openly courted by our rivals is hard to see. Hard to keep cool when temperatures are rising and decisions by these 2 are pending.

The NRL have to look at this process, we have a new season imminent and its all about 2016. One of the NRL clubs is in crisis due to a drug scandal and the game is lacking leadership.

Like the earlier sentiment, it will be hard to watch these guys this season if they decide to go, all we want now is to know. Finally know!

You're 100% right. I guarantee that next weeks game against Parra isn't at the front of their thinking, it's a joke we're a week out from the season and it's still going on.

As I said a week ago " Eels by plenty "!!

@Ryan , nailed it one buddy. I can live with players moving on, but this three ring circus , that's been a circus for 12 months or more is largely due to DCE, we all talked about cutting the Cancer that was Watamouth, well I'm starting to think the next Cancer is this " I'm going to the highest bidder regardless" mercenary.

It's really stifled my enjoyment of another season that's just 10 days away.

The thing that pisses me off the most, is if these nitwits could make a decision earlier, why may not have lost a legend like Glenn Stewart, and maybe Watmough may not have gone off his rocker, and he'd still be passionate about the place.

How many players & club legends do we lose while these two blokes sit on their arses losing games?

For DCE to come out, and say how much he is enjoying the process, while we are unable to front up with a contract for Glenn Stewart, and other players have to leave, sorry, says to me that that bloke is a complete and utter ****wit.

What about uprooting Glenn and Choc's life, kids and lifestyle? Think of that before you shoot your mouth Daly.

Honestly Mark, how many more players do we lose, to fit in these complete and utter out to hire mercenaries ! **** I used to love Rugby League, yet I haven't watched in 2 odd years. Because of Foran, DCE, Watmough.

Just sickens me mate.

It sounds like both guys will have made their decision and announced their futures by the end of the week and this'll all be over.
It does ruin the excitement of a new season but imagine how friggin' pumped we'd be if they both announce they're staying before season kick off.
I'll stay optimistic about both of them.

It sounds like both guys will have made their decision and announced their futures by the end of the week and this'll all be over.
It does ruin the excitement of a new season but imagine how friggin' pumped we'd be if they both announce they're staying before season kick off.
I'll stay optimistic about both of them.

Agree. Then only costing us Glenn Stewart, Anthony Watmough & maybe Brent Kite (saving the coin for them) the damage wouldn't have been as bad as it appears it may be heading.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4