cherry evans a bronco?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Lot of mail up here in the last few days that DCE will be wearing the brown and yellow down the track.Dont know if there is anything in it but I suppose it makes sense - if Foran leaves as expected he would probably be keen to move back to his family.His old man is still involved in league up here and for the broncos it will be the final piece of the puzzle.they would be as juggernaut with him as a playmaker.

Good one. It has been almost 24 hours since the last disaster. What next? Coming on here is like watching a car crash these days.

Susan you are George Costanza knocking children down on the way to the fire exit.

Don't know why your so confident Foran will be leaving.Sure he said last week that he didn't want to play under any other coach, but thats more in the hope that our fuked up board would sign Des. Doesn't mean he's definitely leaving Imo.

harden up.i have been saying for months the admin is a basket case and was howled down for being negative.it is what it is.

it is a big rumour up here and im just mentioning it.personally I think he will end up in Brisbane.so be it.

Des is getting paid a fortune to leave(much more than reported),he cant stand the board and when they didnt resign him months ago this was always going to happen.i said in a post 3 months ago that it was very likely before the bulldogs even spoke to him.

as for doom and gloom **** happens.Manly will survive,we always have.There are plenty of good coaches and players come along every year.

This is a mess but in 10 years MWSE will still be punching on.

It's true people - DCE has an out clause in his contract, and can exercise it if / when Des leaves.

So we just replace DCE with Riccardi. Stands to reason DCE was better than Hodkinson then Riccardi will be better than DCE........LMFAO

Just letting you guys know our people approached Cherrys manager last night to to start talks about luring him to the club. we got $$$ to spend and he is apparently filthy with the Des decision.

May just be a rumor but have heard people say Foran is already into negotiation for 2013 with the bulldogs which would benefit the broncos. If Foran leaves for them there's no stopping Cherry coming to us.

You guys are being picked apart.

susan said:
Lot of mail up here in the last few days that DCE will be wearing the brown and yellow down the track.Dont know if there is anything in it but I suppose it makes sense - if Foran leaves as expected he would probably be keen to move back to his family.His old man is still involved in league up here and for the broncos it will be the final piece of the puzzle.they would be as juggernaut with him as a playmaker.

Gee you're full of great news today. Have you got anybody staying with us

bonkas4broncos said:
Just letting you guys know our people approached Cherrys manager last night to to start talks about luring him to the club. we got $$$ to spend and he is apparently filthy with the Des decision.

May just be a rumor but have heard people say Foran is already into negotiation for 2013 with the bulldogs which would benefit the broncos. If Foran leaves for them there's no stopping Cherry coming to us.

Yeah right dream on you low turd

Isn't typical that all these other supporters (dogturds, scumammatta,now the bumcos) jumping on the forum and sticking the boot in. Fukn maggots make me sick!

The problem is every crappy rumour I have read on this forum in the last week has turned out to be real. Hate reading anything on here now - it's just plain depressing!!

I dont believe that that DCE has an out clause relating to HASLER. DCE is contracted the club in 2012 in concrete. He has an option to extend that to 2013 but that wont be optioned becuase the money is garbage.

Therefore he is off contract at the end of next year. The club will try to resign him to an extanded contract before next year. If he leaves in 2013 it will be because off money not Hasler leaving.

bonkas4broncos said:

**** off, you know nothing. I hate when people spread bull****. We would have plenty of money to throw at both since we haven't even bought any players.

Everyone just reckons he is going to the Broncos because the papers said they were chasing him a while ago.

One thing this last few days has shown is that everybody hates us. It's obvious that everybody loves us, our players and our coaching staff.
Every club wants to be like Manly.
If this wasn't the case then why the interest in us?
Whatever happens we'll rebuild. What's to say that Tooves doesn't become as successful as Des? I'm sure he has the respect of the players. And what's to say that our next crop of players aren't ready to step up should they need to?
We are the Premiers. They can take our players, and our coach/s, but they can't take away this achievement....

Great call The Who.

Everybody secretly wants what we have. They don't yet understand that its is an intangible and the whole is much greater than the sum of its parts.

The 'Secret Manly Business' can not be replicated outside of the Peninsular :angel:

Manly will unearth yet more successfull Coaches and Players - it is our gift to the Rugby League world.:D

Daly's dad is best mates with Anthony Griffin and that is where all the talk is coming from, was in RLW this week

The Who said:
One thing this last few days has shown is that everybody hates us. It's obvious that everybody loves us, our players and our coaching staff.
Every club wants to be like Manly.
If this wasn't the case then why the interest in us?
Whatever happens we'll rebuild. What's to say that Tooves doesn't become as successful as Des? I'm sure he has the respect of the players. And what's to say that our next crop of players aren't ready to step up should they need to?
We are the Premiers. They can take our players, and our coach/s, but they can't take away this achievement....

Well said! We are envied by EVERY other club. And Des is milking this....

Oh, spit, you milk man!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4