Cherry - can we renogiate your contract?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Robbo said:
You wanted to upgrade the contract after two wins and solid performances, in the interest of fairness, whilst you still do great things eg 40-20 and set up Lyons try- you still make basic errors eg missed tackle.

$500k?

Not at that level mate. Release demands anyone??

Do you really want to do that. Considering he's just been named in the top 17 players in the country.

Hopefully I'm a hard bastard tonight if the missus gives me the nod.
Wish me luck lads.

King has done nothing but drop balls ever since the kickoff in teh UK......when do we get Everyone back.....

The whole team had a bad night. No way I could blame DCE or Ballin. If it was not for Smith, Ballin would be the qld hooker I reckon. Yes, we lost, cost me a perfect rd and others money but geez, are people expecting us to turn up and win every game all the time?

Of course we will have off days with our injuries and schedules. We always bounce back.

For those comparing us to the storm, what would they know about premiership hang overs? We will come good. Remember it also took Des a while to get the team he wanted and build us up to where we are now.

Matabele said:
Ryan. Poor is the man whose pleasure depends on the permission of another. Madonna.

Poorer is the man who quotes Madonna

This is thread is embarrassing. Signing DCE was a great step forward for the club. It isnt always going to be roses. Stick with the team they will get there... calm down ladies

Matabele said:
Daniel said:
Matabele said:
Ryan. Poor is the man whose pleasure depends on the permission of another. Madonna.

Poorer is the man who quotes Madonna

Rather that than TISM.

I'll take political and lyrical satirists over a pop star who produces pap

Can someone close this thread. It's embarrasing really.

Leave to kid alone and go to sleep thankfull he plays for Manly.

Put DCE in the Storm he would tear us a new one 99 times out of 100.

Imagine how good he would be if he had a forward pack that went forward instead of dropping balls, running bum first, trying to pass instead of taking a hit up, or worse standing still and hoping for some one to come and take a pass.

Ridiculous thread.Since Thurston,Cronk 7 or 8 years ago there has not been a decent halfback produced in this country.We have one locked up and some people want to get rid of him.

That is a joke.I think he is worth quite a bit more money than Kieran and I think the club think that too.Kieran is a great motivator and perfect foil for DCE but if I had to pick one it is an easy choice.DCE,KF with Rex are our future.These 3 should be given clear preference in terms of retaining players.

psau14 said:
Can someone close this thread.

No reason to. No rules have been broken.

If nobody else posted in the thread then it would just disappear off of the front page and disappear into the abyss of the back pages with the only way for it to return again would be for someone to trawl for it and post in it again.

Robbo said:
I am just being a sook really. It's just that the demand for a release really got under my skin. I know its his manager's tactic but would Watmough's manager have dared tried it?

You are not alone in feeling this way, I know a few Manly supporters still p*ssed about this! Time will heal the wounds (as will more DCE man of the match awards).

Fark, a few days after this rant and I see that I just got pasted here. For the record I know how to spell "renegotiate"

I'm guess I'm just sick of all the speculation and players treating the club as they are. I know there are financial realities but rather than prostitute themselves to the highest bidder it would be nice to see some players show a desire to remain at the club.

And also why close this thread? I make a valid point, Cherry has thus far been excellent but he has not proven himself a long term champion just yet. He deserved an upgrade but not one anywhere near 500k just yet.

Those calling for the thread to be banned are probably the same people who initially defended Des' defection to the Dogs.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6