Cherry and Turbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At least DCE will be back next week, we might be able to offer a 5th tackle option from our own end of the field other than a mid field bomb.

Tom was our best player out there last night on one leg. Now that we're zero chance of reaching the eight I can't see any point in keeping him playing while injured and risking more serious injury. The club should look to next year now, this ones f**ked.

At least DCE will be back next week, we might be able to offer a 5th tackle option from our own end of the field other than a mid field bomb.
DCE injury worse than first expected he won't be back till round 19 according to our injury update

I thought they both had high ankle sprains?

I'm no medical expert but would that mean they need surgery?

I wouldn't have thought so

Just another thing with Turbo, why the **** is he taking kickoffs with a busted ankle??? It's obviously not his kicking foot, but he still has to stop his forward momentum and pivot on his bad ankle as he kicks. Surely someone else is capable kicking a ball off a tee until his ankle is right!!!

Just another thing with Turbo, why the **** is he taking kickoffs with a busted ankle??? It's obviously not his kicking foot, but he still has to stop his forward momentum and pivot on his bad ankle as he kicks. Surely someone else is capable kicking a ball off a tee until his ankle is right!!!
Well kick length wasn't a problem.
But agree Wright should have started and taken the kicks.

Tom needs to learn to manage his injuries. Last night he took hit ups where he ambled up the middle when there were forwards all around him. Took forever to get to his feet due to his ankle and looked worse each time he did that.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6