Cheerleader challenge on Footy Show.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Corso_Pete]
My daughter was a cheerleader up until 3 years ago

And what did the paternal figure in her life think of this? Did you not think it was demeaning to her to be oggled as some sex object, a piece of meat for the unwashed herd to slaver over?
[/quote]

I wouldn't say Byso is unwashed

And what did the paternal figure in her life think of this? Did you not think it was demeaning to her to be oggled as some sex object, a piece of meat for the unwashed herd to slaver over?

She has danced most of life from 5 or 6 and as she got older the costumes became more revealing.

As a parent I was very proud to have my daughter represent Manly, I do suspect though that many in the JT stand though I was probably some sort of pervert as I zoomed the video camera in on her during the performances.

Silvertails own resident photographers seem to get a lot of pleasure of taking the same shots of the same girls week in & week out for what I presume is for the majority of the swine here that get some pleasure from viewing those pix.

In asfar as the unwashed swill, men ogle at women all the time. As you will learn in the fullness of life your offspring grow wings and you need to let them explore their own way in life. Dealing with ogling men is all a part of becoming an independent and confident woman. She is departing tomorrow on her first overseas trip without us and the fear that we currently feel is overwhelming. But what do you do, it is part of life and growing up and becoming your own person.

In asfar as the unwashed swill, men ogle at women all the time.

Women don't prance around in their underwear in front of thousands of strange and unknown men all the time though.

Yeah my brother is over in the UK and everytime there is something on the news about terrorism or what have you my parents freak and decide that should ring him to make sure he is alright...they don't bother to take into account the time difference either....
Funny thing is he actually had a petrol bomb thrown through the front window of his home the other day…something we decided best to keep from my already stressing parents

Women don't prance around in their underwear in front of thousands of strange and unknown men all the time though.

[/quote]

Ever been to the beach Mata?

God knows the thought of you walking along the corso in your budgie smugglers haunts all of us, however there would 1000 girls with skimpier outifts on any weekday at the beach than what the cheerleaders wear.

I wonder wether the resident photographer would post photo's of his own daughter in 17 years time on the internet in a cheerleaders outfit?

[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

God knows the thought of you walking along the corso in your budgie smugglers haunts all of us, however there would 1000 girls with skimpier outifts on any weekday at the beach than what the cheerleaders wear.

[/quote]

Which says a bit about their flawed psychology and self esteem too, doesn't it?

[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not to mention that EVERYONE on the beach is similarly dressed - this not being the case on a Winter evening where the horde are rugged up to protect against the brass monkey weather.

Mata, I feel protected from straying the high moral ground and being corrupted by backing your strong stance against Australian womens' choice to dance and arouse the crowd in outfits they have decided are acceptable to them. Thank you for that. Please ensure that you use the term hussy as often as possible and make them feel awkward.

:lie: :roll:

amish.jpg

Is this the dress code Mata proposes for all women? :lol:

no byso his point is valid.

He has no problem with women dressing less conservitively. his point is about dressing as such in front of thousands of drunken men!

see the point yet?

To be honest i dont really go to watch the chearleaders and most of the time they are out there im in the line for a beer. There are far more women out there wearing far less than these girls and it seems they do it because they enjoy it so it doesnt worry me.

Only time I ever went to a game to watch cheerleaders was when we were going to Swans games in the lates 80s early 90s to watch the Swanettes.....beat watching the Swans play at that stage in proceedings

[quote author=clontaago]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Which says a bit about their flawed psychology and self esteem too, doesn't it?

[/quote]

Yep Jennifer Hawkins, Miss Universe and former Knights cheerleader, has real low self estem and flawed psychology doesnt she.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4