Chee Kham

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i wonder if we are near our 2nd tier cap?

If parra are over theirs it stands to reason we must be close considering our injury list is worse than theirs and just about every team in the comp.

It may be why Tooves is hamstrung with choice.

We are probably tight - Panfers and Saints have felt the strain in past years due to this.

It all depends on the contracts as well i.e. bonuses for NRL games could be part of it

i wonder if we are near our 2nd tier cap?

If parra are over theirs it stands to reason we must be close considering our injury list is worse than theirs and just about every team in the comp.

It may be why Tooves is hamstrung with choice.
Parra are mainly over due to them still paying Players that Sticky released. This is the final year of that, unless they flick another lot.
Sandow's contract ends this year, so his leaving will not be an issue for them.

I rated MCK big time when he joined us , crueled by injury , I'm sure if his form in NSW Cup has been great he will either get a go or be renewed, otherwise another player with potential that never made it.

There have been many under 20's prospects that stood out at junior level and failed to deliver in the big league and from what I have seen Chee Kam is one of them . We need forwards with balls and not with crew cuts to match it with the teams on top of the comp .

I have a feeling that he is 2nd tier so there may be salary cap issues similar to those that messed the Slime up.

Did anyone else hear them talking on the radio tonight that MCK has been signed by, I think Souths?

Edit: I probably should have put this in rumoured/confirmed signings.

Last edited:
Someone on LU said Souths.

Good luck to him. Didn't work out for us but not much has lately.
I'll be disappointed if this is true. Been waiting three years for him to get a chance and from what I hear, he is showing a whole lot of promise now...really is a recurring problem that Tooves has. I feel like we kept Sao back too long as well when we were struggling for good props. Turbo was injured of course...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6