Chee kam

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I predict he we will work out to be better value than Trex :)
Seriously if Tooves and Co are predicting good things I would be more inclined to agree with them than a few armchair coaches on a forum.
The kid has has his fair share of injuries.
Anyway who predicted the emergence of JSL? He was with us last year however had a season hampered by injuries now we are saying he could be the next Brent Kite.

Hope you are right Phil as that means at least 2 more premierships in the next 5 years, as T rex got 1 premiership with us

Red Pill said:
I predict he we will work out to be better value than Trex :)
Seriously if Tooves and Co are predicting good things I would be more inclined to agree with them than a few armchair coaches on a forum.
The kid has has his fair share of injuries.
Anyway who predicted the emergence of JSL? He was with us last year however had a season hampered by injuries now we are saying he could be the next Brent Kite.
The few armchair coaches on this forum are not responsible for his durability or the ability that he has shown so far and we have also not selected him on the bench for the NSW cup side . JSL has had his share of injuries as well but he has produced the form to be considered to play in our top side .

Tooves says the kid will be good: the kid will be good. You lot just keep coaching your armchairs.

I trust Tooves and hope he's right here.

Chee kam sure has had rotten luck with injuries for such a young guy...And the club remains patient...there must be fair reason for that.

You would think he'd have to make some decent progress this season to justify his place.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Tooves says the kid will be good: the kid will be good. You lot just keep coaching your armchairs.
How did he go today against Illawarra mate ?

BOZO said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:

Didn't see it. Was busy trying to get my armchair to swap places with my couch. No luck. Might need your help! :p

Budgewoi Eagle said:
BOZO said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:

Didn't see it. Was busy trying to get my armchair to swap places with my couch. No luck. Might need your help! :p
I love your sense of humour BE lol
Progress report from one of our fellow Silvertails forum friends on how Chee Kam played yesterday as requested :
Chee Kam: Very skinny, sitting in front of me on the bench!! Is he now a back? because he looks small for a 2nd rower. Absolutely no impact and if you didn't know him you would never think he gets 100k plus per season. Had high hopes for him but will have to bulk up big time. "

BOZO said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
BOZO said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:

Progress report from one of our fellow Silvertails forum friends on how Chee Kam played yesterday as requested :
Chee Kam: Very skinny, sitting in front of me on the bench!! Is he now a back? because he looks small for a 2nd rower. Absolutely no impact and if you didn't know him you would never think he gets 100k plus per season. Had high hopes for him but will have to bulk up big time. "

Great! Hopefully these super coached armchairs can help our NSW cup team. Keep the great work up guys! I am sure some of the talent on the forum could do a better job than Willow.

BOZO said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
BOZO said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:

Easy to bulk up, just get married, I had no problem going from 80kg to 100kg within 12 months of getting married, wife used to cook all the time, sort of like master chef, and I was the guinea pig, now she hardly makes baked beans on toast.

Peter C said:
BOZO said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
BOZO said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:

Easy to bulk up, just get married, I had no problem going from 80kg to 100kg within 12 months of getting married, wife used to cook all the time, sort of like master chef, and I was the guinea pig, now she hardly makes baked beans on toast.

We should form a support group!

Masked Eagle said:
Peter C said:
BOZO said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
BOZO said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:

We should form a support group!

Yeah but who'd bring the food?

BOZO said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
BOZO said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:

He is recovering from an elbow injury so no doubt hasn't been able to do any weights for a while hence why he seems small at the moment.

tookey said:
BOZO said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
BOZO said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:

He is recovering from an elbow injury so no doubt hasn't been able to do any weights for a while hence why he seems small at the moment.

Maybe he could use a lighter, plastic fork instead of a metal one. :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4