Chee Kam to play tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow. That got my attention! Been waiting how long for this? Whooshka!!

Central Coast Eagle said:
So he would be coming in to replace BJ I'd imagine.

Tooves not a fan of the old fashioned prop?

Or Andrews wont play..
If Horo is playing some time at hooker, we need cover in the back row.

Maybe since we don't have a genuine metre eating type front row option. We are going for the mobile and quick pack to move them around.

Been waiting for him to get a run none the less.. Given the chance I think he could provide some spark.

Will be supporting whatever team they through out on the park tonight, the boys will turn up for this one.

Kingy or Lui are the BJ replacement, Chee Kam is a second rower.

I've heard 2v a couplde of times refer to Chee as the best of the newbies.

So lets hope that hea and Hodgo give the other Teams some more Manly worries :)

Cant see Horo being selected as hooker. But he could possibly be a backup for Hodges, if the experiment fails or he needs a breather. Would be interesting seeing Chee Cam get his chance. Been waiting a long time to see him in action in the big team.

It's about time. Isn't this his third year at the club? Have to wonder if he's so promising why so many have gone by him.

Tooves might start Horo or somebody else at hooker for the first 15/20 minutes then bring Hodges on, take the sting out of the forwards first.

Will be interesting if he plays tonight. Andrews flew up but you would think that chee kam is more of a utility role like ferris rather than andrews.

Haz88 said:
Maybe since we don't have a genuine metre eating type front row option. We are going for the mobile and quick pack to move them around.

Been waiting for him to get a run none the less.. Given the chance I think he could provide some spark.

Will be supporting whatever team they through out on the park tonight, the boys will turn up for this one.

Because going around Penrith worked so well last week.

Tyson hasn't been named so MCK is not replacing him.

Ralphie said:
Hmmm, Michael Chee Kam V Jason Taumololo = Lamb to the slaughter.

Gee. I wouldnt have suggested that Taumololo was a lamb. But perhaps you know more than I do Ralphie

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6