Check this **** out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
049770b.jpg

Also Heath Le Strange was a parra jun (went to the roosters then us) Shane Dunley, Trent Hodkinson to name a few

The fundamental difference is that manly paid next to nothing for all of those players whilst Parra have paid overs for all apart for Gower

The story is crap as those players all came on very small deals. Yet the players he mentioned Lussick,Hoppa and watmough got big money 2 go across. The only player who got big money was J Lyon and he came from the esl not the eels

Disregards that most of those guys weren't wanted at Parra. Buhrer was told he was too small, Wolfie that his beard wasn't masculine enough. They proved them wrong. Wouldn't expect an ugly mofo like that to worry about minor details like that though, he doesn't even bother photoshopping his ugly mug for the benefit of everyone who has to see it.

So Cleal apparently "engineered" a deal for Lyon to play for other clubs for 3 years and then come to Manly when his contract with the Eels expired? What an Ironstine!
Everyone knows Wolfman was unwanted at Parra.
Jamie Buhrer was also unwanted and had always wanted to play for Manly anyway.
The one player that Parra did want to keep that we did get was T-Rex. Funnily enough, the moron who wrote this article didn't mention him!

So over these articles. Just lazy and written purely to perpetuate the myth that we are a rich club always stealing everyone's players.

FFS If they're not an established star, gun junior and/or they're on the outer it's not a poach!!

Shows you how small minded news limited are when they allow a blatant and in some what untrue article to be published.

In relation to Killer they forget to mention that he actually offered his services to them when he returned to Australia and was told that he was not required.

Their blatant attempt to basically build a team around our juniors shows how desperate they are when they have 4 times as many Juniors to choose from.

we are ruing the day now that Arthur came on board I think.

What an absolute crock of crap........!

The lengths these story hacks go to for content is just ridiculous. Don't let the facts get in the way of a **** story you imbeciles.

I am sick of the whole 'Manly raided clubs' blah, blah. When was the last time we bought an established marquee player? And can anyone tell me what club has not poached players? No, exactly every club does it.

Did rorters buy a premiership, yep, did the vermin buy a premiership, yep. Are the squeels and coke coast, now trying to buy well buy some action in finals footy at least, yep. The NRL is among one of the more important issues here, they have failed yet again. And the contract debacle's with DCE, Foz and even Merrin clearly show the system is a farce. Maybe they could write about that.

And the way the squeels and coke coast have done this recent poach of our club, reeks of corruption, greed and NRL intervention. Look into that you useless hacks, do some real journalism and uncover the truth. I think you will find it if you actually look.

Last edited:
Geoff Gerard!!!!!!!!!!!!
What about the great David Penna (assistant)
David Liddiard
The list goes on and on

Utter bull**** journalism-these idiots are as cliché trapped as the players

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4