1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chechin

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by TerryRandall, Mar 25, 2011.

1. TerryRandall

TerryRandall Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,077 / 38
    He's at it again - two absolute shocking decisions already have cost Parramatta two tries. Should be nowhere near first grade.

2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    Parra getting what they deserve. Can't complain about that.

Checchin is deplorable though, needs to choose a new career. Can't blame him for the forward pass call but I can't understand the double movement no try.

3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Chechin is a gimp. Embarrassingly poor referee.

4. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Chechin was responsible for the forward pass call.  Silly guy who needs to calm down and get another job.  Both these teams are poor.  Souths and Parra will struggle to make the eight on this performance.  Hayne offers nothing really.  Hides when the going gets tough.  And Inglis was absent most of the time.  I hope Luke's out for a few weeks. 

5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    Surely the touch judge should have made some noise about the forward pass call?

I'll take your word for it though, can't say that I was paying attention for most of the game.

From what I did see though they were both very poor, as you said DSM. Parra is unsurprising but I expected more from a John Lang coached team in the Rabbits, could be an ego problem with some of their star players?

6. Nthn NSW

Nthn NSW Active Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0

I don't..  "He's in my dream team"

7. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Thank you Sterlo.

[/quote]

8. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    What an absolutely woeful display of refereeing just disgusting soo many bad calls in that game and if i were a parra fan I would be ropable. I am a manly fan so I am stoked to see the eels get a raw deal

9. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    I think he got the forward pass call spot on.  There was no deviation and it went straight out of the hands that way.  Its pretty hard to generate forward momentum when your going sideways.

The double movement one though was strange. 

10. Duff

Duff Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +547 / 9
    The forward pass call was right. If it was against Manly, there'd be no problem on here. The double movement was wrong. Yes his arm moved but if both shoulders are on the line, it's a try.

What I did notice was that there were so many dubious calls in the Sydney v Sydney game but in the Qld v Qld game, there was no dodgy calls at all. At least until I was too pissed to notice (which was well into the 2nd half).

11. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    "cheatin checin" was woeful.The other ref (badger,I think) had a better game than him.At least badger seemed to be in control of his part of the game-"cheatin" had no idea,and was hot headed!

12. maxta

maxta Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,345 / 56
    Suffer Slimes - hope they cop a few more like this & they'll start tearing off their own locker doors!! ;D

13. Central Coast Eagle

Central Coast Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 2

[/quote]

That was bloody hilarious!!!

14. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
  15. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    AS Sterlo said I don't he's in my Supercoach team

16. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    Eels I think are in a transition. Kearney has them playing a completely different style of footy than they would otherwise normally play it will take them time to get used to it but once they start getting used to it they will make a decent run of it.

As for souths well I already have a bunch of their mates messaging me and telling me how good they are after winning a game that they were lucky to win. Their whole club from players to supporters to management treat any win like they just won the grand final. It's ingrained in their culture and until they shake it they will always be mediocre

17. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Manly : Mediocrity not tolerated
    Souths : Mediocrity celebrated

Sign idea for next week

18. Pearso

Pearso Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    [quote author=Ant80 link=topic=187096.msg327281#msg327281 date=1301104247]
    Manly : Mediocrity not tolerated
    Souths : Mediocrity celebrated

I don't think Lang was all that happy as when Freddy asked him what was good about the win, the only thing he said was the two points.

19. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,401 / 130
    If the NRL are serious about cheating in our sport he should be investigated.

His decisions have had huge bearing on both results and scores.

Sure is a longshot and its most likely incompetence but the question needs to be ask of this arseclown.

20. Pride

Pride Active Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Badger is okay. He at least treats the players with respect and not so whitle happy