Che Kam injured in pre season???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Every Premiership team in history has included a solid first-grader who may not necessarily be of rep standard. Ben Farrar (if that is his name) is such a player. He's a good player.

So what? He may not be star material. He may nevertheless be part of our next premiership squad, namely 2013. The knockers can go fiddle with their own [censored]

I meant not having him in first grade as it would mean we'd be missing one of our backs. Our backline is full strength without him and i'd rather it stay that way. Depth is great, not needing replacements is better.

Never had a problem with him, he waa always one of our better replacements.

Bit like oldfield/taufua, dropped a bomb or two and theyre the worst players in the world according to this forum.

I'm certainly looking forward to seeing Chee Kam this year. Saw a couple of games he played last year for Canberra's Toyota Cup and he had a real Steve Menzies look about him. Tall, lean, fast, breaks tackles easily and his defence is solid, and loves to spend times lurking out with the centres.

How did Canberra let him go. The only player his equal in that team was their five eighth...cant recall his name...but they signed him up real quick. Hopefully by the middle of the year this kid will start to be seen in the major grade and if he continues to progress as he seems to be, he could turn into something quite outstanding.

Jack Wighton maybe who you're thinking of Bearfax. He's from out this way (Orange area) and has some big wraps on him. Played a bit of top grade on the wing last year, but plays mainly five eighth.

mosto said:
Jack Wighton maybe who you're thinking of Bearfax. He's from out this way (Orange area) and has some big wraps on him. Played a bit of top grade on the wing last year, but plays mainly five eighth.

A 5/8 with enough speed to play on the wing? Now that's a #17 if ever there has been one. Surely he could play 9 as well for 10 min here and there. Sign him up

voicefromthehill said:
Napper said:
Daniel said:
jeez the pre-seaason curse we have is ridiculous hopefully Farrar gets to play this year

Hopefully not First grade.

Meniscus - depends on severity of tear, can be 2 weeks, even if surgery is needed it is around 6-8 wo to go

He is having surgery on the Meniscus in the near future and will commence training about 4 weeks after surgery.

Chee Kam on twitter this morning "@chee_kam: Surgery done thank God it's over thanks for all the support an kind tweets love yas good news doc says il probs be back in a fortnight"

Sounds like good news

Boofhead said:
Chee Kam on twitter this morning "@chee_kam: Surgery done thank God it's over thanks for all the support an kind tweets love yas good news doc says il probs be back in a fortnight"

Sounds like good news

Much more recent than my info. This is great news for the young bloke.

mosto said:

I do believe he is actually referring to Cornish. That kid is being touted pretty highly.

Farrar CANT CATCH!!! He isn't a fullbacks a**hole

Other than that he isnt bad and yeah,he made one awesome tackle,i guess we're paying him for that but personally i wouldnt give him a run unless its in the centres

The Eagle said:
Farrar CANT CATCH!!! He isn't a fullbacks asshole

Other than that he isnt bad and yeah,he made one awesome tackle,i guess we're paying him for that but personally i wouldnt give him a run unless its in the centres

I haven't seen him play for a few seasons so I guess I'll just have to believe you and hope he never plays for Manly. It's not like he could have possibly got better or understand his own game any better in that time. Sheesh.

The Eagle said:
Farrar CANT CATCH!!! He isn't a fullbacks a**hole

Well I'm pleased he isnt a fullback's a**hole. Haven't seen anyone who could catch with one, and it would be a little embarrassing being an exposed one on the field wouldnt you say?

Jesus he is a depth player - at best in the wing if we are fully fit but much better than some kid coming up to play

Some people really need to have a scape goat. Clearly with t-Rex leaving there will need to be a new whipping boy

When he filled in for the injured Snake, he was very dodgy under the high ball but as the weeks passed and his confidence grew, he became very safe.
He ended up doing a great job as fullback!

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
can't wait for him to have a kick arse season and see people eat their words. i rate the fellah.

I agree he would have been really handy last season

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7