Chat with Ballin tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Thought some may be interested in this from NRL.com

Chat with Matt Ballin this Thursday
NRL.com Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:32:00

This week’s live chat is with Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles hooker, Matt Ballin.

Join us from 1:30pm AEST (3:30pm) this Thursday, July 22 as the Sea Eagles and Queensland representative, provides an insight into the Manly camp as they prepare for their big clash against the Wests Tigers this Sunday at Bluetongue Stadium on the Central Coast.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Thought some may be interested in this from NRL.com

Chat with Matt Ballin this Thursday
NRL.com Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:32:00

This week’s live chat is with Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles hooker, Matt Ballin.

Join us from 1:30pm AEST (3:30pm) this Thursday, July 22 as the Sea Eagles and Queensland representative, provides an insight into the Manly camp as they prepare for their big clash against the Wests Tigers this Sunday at Bluetongue Stadium on the Central Coast.

I hope it works out well for MB. I won't go over there unless I have to. Point of order.

:)

He's very articulate, professional and easy going in front of the camera's. I've noticed a lot of the younger players are very uncomfortable around a camera (although not generally for Manly for some reason - maybe the club provides great training in this area?)

Matt Ballin is a fantastic ambassador for our club, and I would encourage The NRL to embrace that. With his appearance in SOO, and his winning of that good looking guy thing - don't know what that was....he would certainly be a more recognised character.

He is certainly starting to build a great media reputation. I have said since Ox left that he and Lyon were the top candidates for captain. Lyon is still slightly ahead, but once Lyon steps back from being captain MB should be given it immediately.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6