Charity Shield

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Well I had the unforunate pleasure to be invited out to the members to watch Souffs V Dragons last night. First off I must say going to this game and mixing with these supporters was like going to a taping of the Jerry Springer show.

I must say St George will struggle this year, not much out wide or at the back - Cooper and Hornby another year older cant see them threatening the Top 4 sides with this backline.

Souths have got plenty of mistakes and penalities in them which will set them back but there new half looked OK, Burgess stood out if he and Inglis stay fit they could be in for a big year.

I liked souths defense I though their resolve at times was great. I think 7th or 8th is achievable.

Yeah one of the stanleys played fullback at start of the game but Morris and Nightingale went back from time to time. I would play Nightingale if I was coaching them.

The Souths halfback was quite good - looks like he can tackle better than Sandow and has a good pass,

So you were one of the people in the Commonjwealth bank box wearing t-shirts saying rates are going up further to pay for this coporate box?

Going on a pacific island cruise soon as well?

Or were you in the toolshedcorporate box wearing only a t-shirt with i sold my arse for this box?

I thought it was a fairly ordinary game. Souths will just throw the ball to either of their ugly big guys, Ugly Dave or Ugly Sam, when near the line so all we have to do is get Bigger George to mark them both. Sutton and Luke are back to their grubby best. Crocker is just getting too old to be dangerous. Inglis won't play many games except those when SOO calls are made, and so I can't see them getting in the 8. St George? maybe 7th, or maybe 10th.

Ho hum, yet more headlines using "no charity given by souths/saints" (insert name of winner). What a colossal annual bore this game is.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7