Charges have been accepted

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did 4 manly players run in like a gang or did they just beat melbourne there cause they were closer?

On a side note, i reckon Mrs Stewart would be super happy with Brett for trying to protect his brother. Even Glen. He only tried to break up 1 fight and then was baited into the other.

Why assume Baitman is a Storm fan? I would have thought obviously not. Sounds more like a Souths fan to me, or possibly an Eel? lol

twitchk said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Why assume Baitman is a Storm fan? I would have thought obviously not. Sounds more like a Souths fan to me, or possibly an Eel? lol

maybe its jase?

Could be, didn't see the Slater mask nor Sandow, could be in a Blair mask these days to spice things up with Dazza

the game is getting soft,they,ll be wearing Grid iron gear soon,what a joke,thurston will be quaking in his boots now,no more bumping into refs,swearing at them,thats contrary conduct isnt it,they have set the pecedence now

cmon Eagle, you seem to be right into this mask stuff :p Do your 'boys" on the hill know you talk about gay stuff alot :dodgy: Maybe you can get the one security guard to get thousands of people to sit down all at once :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2