Charge sheet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
Tyrrell just on Fox saying he never even noticed the Starlo incident, and if it happened it should have stayed on the field :cool:

Any number of still shots could have been supplied by Buzz, but he chose to only highlight a Manly Player :mad:
Shame on the MRC for folding to this Media manipulation :dodgy:

We all know too HM,

Josh being charged was only to appease the great unwashed rabble (Vermin supporters) !

They KNEW they had to charge Burgess.

As you say, let it go; Starlo rests for a week.

We remember it and use it for fuel in the semi-finals.

But Reynolds not only kicked a guy. tripped a guy he also went high GRADE 1 any other day and that got him sin binned....But I cant see 3 charges

Frogz said:
But Reynolds not only kicked a guy. tripped a guy he also went high GRADE 1 any other day and that got him sin binned....But I cant see 3 charges

I read yesterday that the Scumdogs were planning on fighting the tripping charge - more than wishful thinking on that one even with Greenturd's influence.....but even Des conceded that the high tackle that got him binned would have seen extra added to his charge sheet. So its hard to understand why he hasn't been charged for the high shot when even his club thought he would be.

Something not quite right there.

If that picture from Rothtool hadn't been in the paper or on the DT/News website, Starling would have only had to face the crusher charge, as stupid as that is as well. Trial by media on this one. Maybe someone should charge "Buzz" for impersonating a journalist.

Scum coach Bali Belly and the pinkos from Friday night at the Cricket Ground should have been on the charge sheet for bringing the game into disrepute.

Manly loading to full effect

Wow, I have seen it all now.

This is Manly loading at it's finest.

Burgess gets two weeks for an action that would have ended the season for any player but our toughest, Steve Matai, and Starling gets a week for completely accidental events that happen in every second tackle - are you kidding me?

Guilty by Rothfield and guilty by association - ah, lets give that one week less that guilty by intent. Its laughabale - the other way around - 4 weeks for Manly and zero weeks for Souths.

Over to you Manly - this is laughable and pathetic and should be an easy one for lawyers to clean up - and the NRL should pay for it all.

davohan123 said:
This is normally out by now
Hopefully sanity prevails and the nrl look at each incident on its own merits

I suspect
Josh R- gets 5 weeks
Josh S does not get cited for either incident
Luke Burgess - gets 1-2 weeks max

That is what it should be but who knows these days with the NRL, anything goes.

Josh S not cited? Tackle on Keary nothing in it.but he gouged Tyrell should get 6-8 weeks.

What evidence do you have of a gouge Gaza the troll?

I'm guessing you just do what you are told by news limited like a good little sheep

Fluffy said:

I'm guessing you just do what you are told by news limited like a good little sheep

Bloody hell Fluffy!

The enemy fans must be gettin' awfully nervous about Manly mate...These trolls are poppin' up like weeds. LOL.

They should fight the dangerous contact (alleged gouge) charge and tell the prosecution to come up with more than a 2d image. Tyrells head could have just been laying over the top of his bent hand..

NRL Judiciary News - NRL.com

Rd: 22
Player: George Burgess
Club: Rabbitohs
Charge: Dangerous Contact - Unnecessary Arm/Shoulder Pressure
Grade: Two
Carry over: 0
Early plea points: 262
Guilty points: 350

Player: Issac Luke
Club: Rabbitohs
Charge: Dangerous Contact - Unnecessary Arm/Shoulder Pressure
Grade: One
Early plea points: 75
Guilty points: 100

Player: Josh Starling
Club: Sea Eagles
Charge: Dangerous Contact

Player: Josh Starling
Club: Sea Eagles
Charge: Dangerous Contact - Unnecessary Head/Neck Pressure

Gaza said:
davohan123 said:

I suspect
Josh R- gets 5 weeks

Josh S not cited? Tackle on Keary nothing in it.but he gouged Tyrell should get 6-8 weeks.

You know I'd troll the Souffs forum but fortunately I can't speak DEEERRRR & DAAAHHHHH.

Starlo should have nothing to answer for, for the "crusher" that was a bull**** call, he didn't do anything to cause that and could not have avoided it.

I would fight that one and hope it is struck off. The gouge looks bad according to the photos and I'd like to see more, but if it was a gouge, he deserves a suspension

So how is Bargass a grade 2. It wasn't accidental or careless it was a deliberate attempt to maime a player by reefing his arm out of it's socket and has caused bad damage. What do you have to do to get a grade 4 or 5 FFS. Another pissweak display from the pissweak NRL. So obvious we can't disrupt the NRL darlings this year.

I still get the feeling that being a former Wabbit himself, Starling picked Keary up when the kid was on the ground because he might have known what he was like. Did he had a habit of milking a penalty like that in the Holden or NSW Cups?

How in hell doesn't Burgess have any carry over points? And Issac Luke for that matter.

As for the eye gouge.....Nein showed the Souffs player coming off and Fweddie reported he got an accidental poke in the eye. Going by that even Souffs thought it was nothing more than an accident if that's what they reported to Fittler so he could tell the TV audience. This charge was totally brought about by Buzz and his trial by media.

I thought it was the MRC's job to go through the games and charge players accordingly. Its not the media's job to get players cited for things they don't happen to like something or because the so-called journalist has a personal vendetta.

Gaza said:
davohan123 said:

I suspect
Josh R- gets 5 weeks

trollalertsmileysign_zpsf1cde3eb.gif

TrollDetected.png

trolls.gif

RiverEagle said:
Fluffy said:

Bloody hell Fluffy!

The enemy fans must be gettin' awfully nervous about Manly mate...These trolls are poppin' up like weeds. LOL.

It wouldn't surprise me if it's the same person. As soon as one of the usernames gets banned, another one pops up to take their place.

i.e.:

Up the Beagles gets banned and is replaced by Imanly.
Imanly gets banned and is replaced by Gaza.
icon_rolleyes.gif

So Starling is charged with an eye gouge yet he gets no weeks for it!!!!!!!!!
Bargass deliberately tries to break a guys shoulder and gets 2 weeks surely that's 4-6 weeks!!!!!!!!! If he gouged the guys eye then surely it's a 4-6 week suspension. Reynolds deliberately kicks/trips Barba could've broken his ankle surely 4-6 weeks. They are all deliberate acts therefore they must be grade 3 or 4.
WTF is the match review doing. It's a complete joke.

When the WWE does its tours of Australia, they could save on wages and air fares by just employing NRL referees as their referees. Both sets of refs miss what is blatant and pick up on the softest of incidents (and yes I know that WWE refs are meant to be that way, they are part of the act.....that's the sad thing, they're incompetent by design, what excuse do the pinkettes have?).

Match Review Committee.....I wish I could get hold of what they must be smoking when they grade things the way they do.

Jethro said:
RiverEagle said:
Bloody hell Fluffy!

It wouldn't surprise me if it's the same person. As soon as one of the usernames gets banned, another one pops up to take their place.

i.e.:

Up the Beagles gets banned and is replaced by Imanly.
Imanly gets banned and is replaced by Gaza.
icon_rolleyes.gif

It's either the same person, or they know each other.
Either way it's a sad reflection of a person's social inequities and need for spurious attention.

Unfortunately there's a multitude of em (Rorters, Rabbids, Dogs fans ETCetera).

But I guess it also gives you @Jethro a chance to exercise power (in ban-hammer mode) like a Silvertail's Thor, or guardian-at-the-gate mate!

Nrl announces overhaul of judiciary
9 August. news.com.au

A raft of sweeping changes to the match review committee were announced today which will see the introduction of still photography as a key tool in the NRL's efforts to ensure Manly are hindered from attaining the minor and major premierships. Future games will be photographed using the Daily Telegraph's arsenal of 35mm cameras. The films will be rushed to the local chemist, and 7 to 14 days later the prints will be couriered to sports editor at large Phil Rothfield for forensic analysis. A committee comprising experts Dean Ritchie and Peter Peters will assist in the task of poring over each print looking for evidence of illegal contact. Manly players will be stood down from games until the photographs have been perused.

A critic of the new scheme, Manly coach Geoff Toovey, has been labelled a "whinger" by the NRL. Dave Smith said today in a media release crafted by 27 PR operatives "the new system will ensure transparency, and enable News Ltd (the owners of the NRL, the Daily Telegraph and Courier Mail) to maximise negative publicity for Manly and assist our clubs to make the top 4. And Souths, because we will sell lots of papers if they make the finals."

Shoe1 said:
9 August. news.com.au

A raft of sweeping changes to the match review committee were announced today which will see the introduction of still photography as a key tool in the NRL's efforts to ensure Manly are hindered from attaining the minor and major premierships. Future games will be photographed using the Daily Telegraph's arsenal of 35mm cameras. The films will be rushed to the local chemist, and 7 to 14 days later the prints will be couriered to sports editor at large Phil Rothfield for forensic analysis. A committee comprising experts Dean Ritchie and Peter Peters will assist in the task of poring over each print looking for evidence of illegal contact. Manly players will be stood down from games until the photographs have been perused.

A critic of the new scheme, Manly coach Geoff Toovey, has been labelled a "whinger" by the NRL. Dave Smith said today in a media release crafted by 27 PR operatives "the new system will ensure transparency, and enable news ltd, the owners of the nrl, the daily telegraph and courier mail, to maximise negative publicity for Manly and assist our clubs to make the top 4. And Souths, because we will sell lots of papers if they make the finals."

I find it very hard to believe that anybody would call Dean Ritchie and Peter Peters experts. Other than that, nothing really surprising here.

MadMarcus said:
Shoe1 said:
9 August. news.com.au

A critic of the new scheme, Manly coach Geoff Toovey, has been labelled a "whinger" by the NRL. Dave Smith said today in a media release crafted by 27 PR operatives "the new system will ensure transparency, and enable news ltd, the owners of the nrl, the daily telegraph and courier mail, to maximise negative publicity for Manly and assist our clubs to make the top 4. And Souths, because we will sell lots of papers if they make the finals."

I find it very hard to believe that anybody would call Dean Ritchie and Peter Peters experts. Other than that, nothing really surprising here.

You know it's a joke, don't you?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6