Charge sheet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This is normally out by now
Hopefully sanity prevails and the nrl look at each incident on its own merits

I suspect
Josh R- gets 5 weeks
Josh S does not get charged for either incident
Luke Burgess - gets 1-2 weeks max

That is what it should be but who knows these days with the NRL, anything goes.

I think you'll find the NRL get very nervous about back page stories in the Telegraph. Expect Starling back around finals time :-(

Snake said:
I think you'll find the NRL get very nervous about back page stories in the Telegraph. Expect Starling back around finals time :-(

I suspect that to snake but I just hope common sense prevails.

I thought charge sheets came out today with Monday nights game done later tonight if any charges come from it!!

I may be wrong though.

The imbeciles have put Starling on a charge for the cuddle tackle! FFS!!!

Tagataese dangerous throw 4-6 weeks, G Burgess (Grd 2, 2-3 wks) and I Luke (Grd 1, 0-1) for chicken wing, Starling 0-1 for allowing a photo of himself to be used as a headline on back page of Telecrap.

Brissie Kid said:
The imbeciles have put Starling on a charge for the cuddle tackle! FFS!!!

Tagataese dangerous throw 4-6 weeks, G Burgess (Grd 2, 2-3 wks) and I Luke (Grd 1, 0-1) for chicken wing, Starling 0-1 for allowing a photo of himself to be used as a headline on back page of Telecrap.

link?

Chris Kennedy @CKennedy80 · 11m
Starling also 0-1 for crusher so will miss at least a week unless he challenges. Glasby 0-1 for careless high, Tariq 0-1 for crusher #NRL
https://twitter.com/CKennedy80/status/498730526778204160

Starlo's 1st charge is for the dangerous contact on Tyrrell - Buzz got a Manly Player cited :mad:

Lets all start to publish SCam Smiths facials - or does he get paid via News Ltd like Buzz :dodgy:

Starlo's 2nd charge is for Keary 'crusher' - unbelievable :mad:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=680050038749627

G Burgess out for 2 and Luke 0 with early pleas.

Reynolds gets 1 for the Trip and 1 for the 3rd Man.

So burgess gets off..... FFS that takes the cake

Oops just saw he has been hit

http://www.nrl.com/stars-face-combined-14-games-on-sidelines/tabid/10874/newsid/80933/default.aspx.

How can u have a grade 1 kick to the head....or a grading on a chicken wing.

THE NRL ARE FARKED and these idiot's Smith and Greenturd are screwing it for everyone

Yeah just home to see these outcomes on FoxSportsNews.

3-4 weeks for Reynolds is fair enough by me.

Burgess' 2 weeks is very lenient IMO.

But Starlo for a week is pure tit-for-tat from the League and more than a joke.

We'll beat the Titans anyway and Josh can have a deserved freshen-up.

Tyrrell just on Fox saying he never even noticed the Starlo incident, and if it happened it should have stayed on the field :cool:

Any number of still shots could have been supplied by Buzz, but he chose to only highlight a Manly Player :mad:
Shame on the MRC for folding to this Media manipulation :dodgy:

Does the back page of the Telegraph count as evidence these days? :s

I still haven't seen any footage of said incident.

Unless video evidence turns up I would plead not guilty to that and take the early plea for the 'crusher' tackle...

Would that enable him to play next week? Or can you only make one plea for both charges?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6