Channel Nein

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not saying for a moment that Greg Inglis is not a good player but comparing him to perhaps the greatest sportsman/athlete thats ever lived Muhammad Ali and comparing his running style to Carl Lewis.... I mean come on!!! These guys on 9 are embarrassing.

chouncey said:
I'm not saying for a moment that Greg Inglis is not a good player but comparing him to perhaps the greatest sportsman/athlete thats ever lived Muhammad Ali and comparing his running style to Carl Lewis.... I mean come on!!! These guys on 9 are embarrassing.

I don't know why ch 9 have to go so over the top. And Ray Warren is the worst. At the start of 2010 the Eels were playing someone, and Jaryd Hayne had won the Dally M the year before and had a great finish to the season. My god, Ray Warren introduces him as the Greatest Footballer in the World, he won this he won that, and if he'd have been a horse he would have won the Melbourne Cup! I just sat there going......wtf?

chouncey said:

lol I couldnt believe it when I heard them carrying on!

chouncey said:
He is also similar to 3 Wimbledon champions, two Formula One drivers and our greatest beach volleyball player.
Channel 9 over the last year or two has dropped all pretence of unbiased commentary. Every week we are watching the greatest players of all time, how exciting!

Inglis is certainly a rare and talented athlete, but the smoke they blow up him is ridiculous. There was a game a few years back when he played against us (not sure if it was with the storm or bunnies) and he jumped up and caught a ball.....the carry on!! Wow he could high jump for Australia, he could play AFL, have you ever seen such an athlete??

The funny thing was he just jumped about a foot off the ground and stretched his arms to make a normal catch....but Ch 9 thought they seen Serge Bupka or Cazaly.

Killer03 said:
Inglis is certainly a rare and talented athlete, but the smoke they blow up him is ridiculous. There was a game a few years back when he played against us (not sure if it was with the storm or bunnies) and he jumped up and caught a ball.....the carry on!! Wow he could high jump for Australia, he could play AFL, have you ever seen such an athlete??

The funny thing was he just jumped about a foot off the ground and stretched his arms to make a normal catch....but Ch 9 thought they seen Serge Bupka or Cazaly.

Greg Louganis more like it, he's been immortalised on film.

Killer03 said:

Nice reference!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4