Channel 9's Cricket coverage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Volley

Bencher
Am i the only one who is pissed off with Channel 9's constant advertising during the coverage? When we return from an ad break, we are confronted with more advertisements at the bottom of the screen with the comentator talking about. Then whenever they have hawkeye advertisements surround the background.

I could handle all of that, but then last night they bring old Merv Hughes on to talk for at least ten minutes during play about his new show celebrity overhaul or something.

Channel seven did it during the tennis I know, but not to that extent.

To right its getting a bit overboard on all channels.

But id say its here to stay. Even the ABC promote their own shows.

Oh **** yeah. Its the biggest problem these days.

Anyone would think these bastards need advertising to operate! Im going to another network god damn it.

Oh f#%k yeah. Its the biggest problem these days.

Anyone would think these bastards need advertising to operate! Im going to another network god damn it.

They have enough time during the ad breaks to advertise. I don't want to listen to Merv Hughes talk about losing weight while the game is in progress. How would you like it Flipper if Laurie Daley or Ray Warren talked to Mark Geyer about him learning to talk properly in the middle of a Manly game?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2