Channel 7 News tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blake

Reserve Grader
Did anyone see it? They had a segment on Thurston and they interviewed a former player who copped a massive suspension in '91 for decking a ref.
It said "Former Souths player Wayne Chisholm had this to say..."
And it crossed to him IN A MANLY HAT!
I really hope Rusty was watching that, because that's a dead seat kick in the balls to interview a former player and he's not even wearing his former clubs merch!

His brother Rick played for us and I have feeling that Wayne may have played lower grades with us before he went to souths

I seen it, but I am sure he played for Manly prior to Souths, under 23's or the like.

Hard running even harder tackling backrower. Somewhere in the 80s or early 90s souffs lined up and absolutely belted the daylights out of us ; chisolm, mick blake and another ex eagle played that day. also there: genuine hardman les davidson; not a day to remember.....

rick chisolm was was halfback from memory.

Wayne played a handful of 1st grade games for manly before going to souths. Unfortunately his talented son Dane is with the storm.

Some sort of juniors cap Arthur. Possibly Sunshine Coast. However it looked like a team called the 'Eagles' - not Sea Eagles. Sorry I couldn't make out the name. Am I forgiven Fonz? Lol.

Blake said:
It had our logo on it. It was certainly ours, or possibly the Sunshine Coast.

Did it look like this?

sunshine-coast-sea-eagles-l.png

Shoe1 said:
Wayne played a handful of 1st grade games for manly before going to souths. Unfortunately his talented son Dane is with the storm.

Dane is actually Ricks' son.....

Wayne lives upon the Sunshine Coast so the cap was probably just a local team.

It was on the footy show last nite best swinging arm ever and definitely didn't miss the ref and got 10 weeks for his trouble. If he did it in 2011 he would probably get a life ban.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7