changed my mind and everyone else should too

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
gotta admire Des
I don't care what happened regards his exit from Manly, he's a seriously good coach
he plays the mind games at a level up there with the great Sir Alex Ferguson ex Man U in my opinion
I don't mind 2V but in all honesty he's not in Des's class
so 100% get over yourselves who pan the guy out all the time, endlessly on these forums

reality: no-one on these forums knows any rock solid truths about back ended deals or anything about players contracts
so I don't buy into that - it's all mindless speculation
ripping apart the club? save me
the manly board seems to be doing a pretty good job in that area

bazeagle said:
gotta admire Des
I don't care what happened regards his exit from Manly, he's a seriously good coach
he plays the mind games at a level up there with the great Sir Alex Ferguson ex Man U in my opinion
so 100% get over yourselves who pan the guy out all the time, endlessly on these forums

OK, just because of you I have moderated my views of Des. Now instead of calling Des worse than a ---------- I just say don't leave your kids alone with Des. I also just ask now why does Des's wife walk around with a nine on her back. And just because of you I only want Souths to win by 30 NOT 40.

Eric Galt said:
bazeagle said:
gotta admire Des

OK, just because of you I have moderated my views of Des. Now instead of calling Des worse than a ---------- I just say don't leave your kids alone with Des. I also just ask now why does Des's wife walk around with a nine on her back. And just because of you I only want Souths to win by 30 NOT 40.
what a load of total bollocks - you might have to watch what you post online bud - take a look back at it and I suggest a little edit

Des is overrated. After he loses on Sunday he will have a 2/5 record in Grand Finals. Compare that to the true greats like Bennett and Gibson.
Toovey had 4 state of origin forwards out the other night and nearly rolled those gorillas. Penrith were awful last night and got within a try.

Eric Galt said:
bazeagle said:
gotta admire Des

That is way over the top.

Fark Des really....he gets the rub of the green all finals...even gets Shane Hayne...MOM last night should be suspended, and Greenturd is in there after the game hugging Bulldog players......u r kidding me

Eric Galt said:
bazeagle said:
gotta admire Des

That's going a bit too far Eric. Personal abuse like that is way over the top.

Glad time to heal was quick for you Baz, for me, it will take a long time yet as everyone else points out, it was the way he left. He is a great coach but I like Tooves better, at least we play more attacking footy now. :)

Pepi said:
Des is overrated. After he loses on Sunday he will have a 2/5 record in Grand Finals. Compare that to the true greats like Bennett and Gibson.
Toovey had 4 state of origin forwards out the other night and nearly rolled those gorillas. Penrith were awful last night and got within a try.

Bozo has a 2/4 record in grand finals as a coach. Is he over rated also.

Mavin said:
Pepi said:

In all honesty yes. With the squad he had in 95-97 to only win one was disappointing. Not saying he was ****e but just not as good as some of us fans wish to believe.

Pepi said:
Mavin said:
Pepi said:

In all honesty yes. With the squad he had in 95-97 to only win one was disappointing. Not saying he was ****e but just not as good as some of us fans wish to believe.
What you say is all fair. I think it also just go's to show how hard they are to win.

Pepi said:

Well said champ !!!!!! because of my anger i didnt get a chance to think of that simple fact ....

i hate the bbasstardd !!!! and what that emblem they have stand for...

look at the players they breed , short list

tunks , langmack , lamb , ennis , reynolds.... what role models !!!!

peasant punks !!!

panash said:
Pepi said:

Well said champ !!!!!! because of my anger i didnt get a chance to think of that simple fact ....

i hate the bbasstardd !!!! and what that emblem they have stand for...

look at the players they breed , short list

tunks , langmack , lamb , ennis , reynolds.... what role models !!!!

peasant punks !!!
Tell us what you really think Panash. I'd have to agree though.

bob dylan said:
He is still not on my Xmas card list.

Has done a great job with a bottom 8 roster to make the GF.

also has to thank

- cameron smith on one leg , plus a couple intercepts ( first one killed storm )
- 4 starting forwards out for us , lazy ref ( allowing ball to hit him )& blind ref ( for not blowing penalty on grub reynolds )
- also big jamal indris for gifting a victory - bombed try , intercept pass and lets not forget the lost ball on 1st tackle by penrith 10m out of their goal line (twice )12-0..

the whole club are peasants , like ive mentioned before im gob smacked trying to work out how so much luck & arse get this team over the line

bazeagle said:
gotta admire Des

In a few days its October 1st , either you are 6 months late or 6 months early for Aprils FOOLS !!!

you almost got me , i had to check the calender.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8