Championship Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Funny I just copied the scores and it doesn't show up the s/thoupe name in full. I wasn't being rude because we played them, I like them actually but funny its not allowed to be typed on the forums

That was a shock that won, I want to know whats going on at Leicester. They should be doing far better then they are.

I don't follow it too closely but I have a friend who was closely associated with Ipswich so I always keep an eye on how they are going. Some great teams with history in this league. The one team I would have liked to stay around was Charlton so hopefully they can get back this year.

I have been following the Gunners since the late 60s so who knows how they would be faring these days. They could have been another Leeds (smirks at CW).

Leeds are hanging in there - though losing to Plymouth 6-4 at home having led 4-1 was a bitter pill. QPR are doing all the early running. I am wondering what the future might be for the 'Pool' who look in big trouble in lots of ways. Could they end up in the Championship???

Canteen Worker link said:
Leeds are hanging in there - though losing to Plymouth 6-4 at home having led 4-1 was a bitter pill. QPR are doing all the early running. I am wondering what the future might be for the 'Pool' who look in big trouble in lots of ways. Could they end up in the Championship???

I assume you mean Liverpool and not Blackpool? Liverpool won't go down. Mind you the phrase too good to down doesn't mean much these days. There playing poorly yes but I'm sure with a manager of Hodgsons quality they will be back up in the top 6 soon enough.
As for Leeds, 2-1 to the tractorboys, sorry had to get that in but yes Leeds are doing ok so far.

tractorboy link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=185393.msg301381#msg301381 date=1286421550]

I assume you mean Liverpool and not Blackpool? Liverpool won't go down. Mind you the phrase too good to down doesn't mean much these days. There playing poorly yes but I'm sure with a manager of Hodgsons quality they will be back up in the top 6 soon enough.
As for Leeds, 2-1 to the tractorboys, sorry had to get that in but yes Leeds are doing ok so far.
[/quote]

Heard a funny suggestion today. Liverpool might end up with a 10 point deduction due to the process of the sale to the Red Sox owner if they have to write of debt to get it down. If this happens I wonder if they just might go down, otherwise I highly doubt it, but who knows, would be incredible.

Eric had been joking at work that his team (Liverpool) might play Ipswich next year as they could both be in the top flight, I told him this week it was unlikely as they were just going to swap places. He almost died. Brilliant.

As to Leeds, any team with the setup that Leeds have will end up in the Prem eventually, the stadium, the cash, the supporter base - all top grade stuff.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1286487544[/time]

Side note : Big week for Liverpool.

Game against Everton on the Sunday, and WH and Wolves playing each other, if either wins and Liverpool loses the Liverpool will drop to second last.

Leeds don't have what they once did. They had to sell Elland Road though financially they are getting back on track. Grayson is a good manager and the roster is improving.

Had to laugh today that I was invited on Facebook to attend the Liverpool Relegation Party to be held next May. It already has 53000 members.

If liverpool go down I will be very very very amused, I think I know a few fans who might just jump off a bridge however.

They won't go down but it would be rather funny. I wish it was Man spew in the place Liverpool were at. I wasn't born when they last went down back in 73 or 74 from memory. But how good would that have been.

No you guys haven't had the best results lately, apart from beating Boro which quite frankly anyone can do at the moment. The good thing about the league at the moment is it's so close a couple of wins and a team is right back up there again.
On the subject of Boro, they have got a dam dam good manager. How I rate Tony Mowbray, even if i am sightly or a lot bysis.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2