Championship Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tractorboy

Reserve Grader
As I have previously stated this is where proper football is played. None of this so called fancy crap from overated over pay premier league footballers :D. That I so hope my beloved team can one day be back in.  ;D. Bad result for us the other day with our 1st loss. QPR seemed to be doing well. And a mix bad for a lot of other sides so far this season.

We will be there next year!

It is a funny one where a couple of teams always bolt out (newcastle last year) then there is the team that makes a late run for the playoff!

Tell me about it...not wanting to hijack but the hammers are playing stoke away this week..

Well West Ham fans should get used to talking about the Championship, lol, no just kidding. I do like Avham Grant and he should get them out of trouble. Thats the early game isn't it might watch it before listening to the Ipswich game at midnight.

Yep sure is

No uncle avi this game (Jewish holiday)

We just need to start getting some points. Who do your lads have?

How was that Millwall result the other day. Watford winning 6-1 at the New den there would have been riots, or more then normal anyway.

Something not right about the Bellamey situation - considering that the club is almost break etc

He was okay for the hammers

it is funny. Depending on who you talk to he is either a grub or a hero (for his charity work)

I have heard he's a top bloke off the field. As u mentioned he does lots of charity work. But he did play for Norwich so rules him out for me as a player.

how many clubs has he played for?
Newcastle
Norwich
Liverpool
West Ham
Celtic?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6